Hello ladies...

Blondiejay

Reaction score
Good morning!
I'm new to NTNP bit although I have been in the TTC part of the forum for a couple of weeks or so.
I'm 30 and my oh is 35, we have been together just over 5 years now.
I guess I probably fit in here best as my oh and I aren't using charts or sticks just yet. The whole temping etc baffles me!
I came off bc on the 17th November and since then my sex drive has gone through the roof (anyone else noticed this?).
We have a friend living with us for the next few weeks so it can be a bit tough to get some alone time.
I'm just seeing it as if it happens then it will be amazing, if it doesn't it just means another month to save some money.
Good luck girlies!
X

Good morning!
I'm new to NTNP bit although I have been in the TTC part of the forum for a couple of weeks or so.
I'm 30 and my oh is 35, we have been together just over 5 years now.
I guess I probably fit in here best as my oh and I aren't using charts or sticks just yet. The whole temping etc baffles me!
I came off bc on the 17th November and since then my sex drive has gone through the roof (anyone else noticed this?).
We have a friend living with us for the next few weeks so it can be a bit tough to get some alone time.
I'm just seeing it as if it happens then it will be amazing, if it doesn't it just means another month to save some money.
Good luck girlies!
X

Good morning! We're looking at it the same way... If it happens then Yay, if not, well, theres a bit of boooo but like you said another month to save up. :) the upside to not getting the BFP this month is that there's no watching what I drink! Not that I'm a lush but have you ever had a chocolate martini? It's heaven!

Good luck to you!

...I came off bc on the 17th November and since then my sex drive has gone through the roof (anyone else noticed this?).

Hi :flower: I came off BCP in August because they were causing all kinds of side affects for me. I was horrible 99% of the time, moody, emotional, really down with myself, paranoid about my OH :blush: and mostly because they absolutely slashed my sex drive to the point where I just wasn't bothered about having sex for months (which did not please my OH :haha:) Since coming off them I'm completely different. My OH could tell the difference within a couple of weeks x

Hello!
I love your pic Adorkable! I love a glass of wine or 2, there is nothing wrong with that...I hope! All the Christmas parties coming up too doesn't help!!

Laura, it's weird how the pill affects us isn't it! I don't think I will go back to the pill when the time comes and opt for the coil.

X

Hi Blondiejay, welcome :D I'm new to this section too! It's so nice to meet other people who are in the same boat x

Good luck girlies!
X

Yes I've defo noticed that too :haha:

The bit about saving up a bit more is a really good way to look at it, I'm going to adopt that as my mantra for all the BFN's so thankyou! :D

No worries at all Ams23.
We need to save some money to cover me on
maternity leave...and to buy the cutesy tiny clothes etc.
Good luck to you hun, fingers crossed for us all!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->