Hello.. Looking for a TTC buddy..?

msloumaria

Reaction score
Hello there, My husband and I are TTC. I stopped taking the pill on the 11th of December 2011 after 8 years of taking it. I had a withdrawal bleed that week and am hoping to have ovulated yesterday (though I am aware that this might not happen as smoothly as that). Those are my dates (not that they are particularly nessicary). I would love a TTC buddy. Is there anyone else out there that would like someone to chat to for support/advice/general chin-wagging? :flower:

Hi

i`m up for chatting. Got married in Oct and stopped my taking my pill that day, witch arrived next month and since then am having 30 day cycles. Brought ovulating kits online have been testing but dont seem to be ovulating........
Got so upset when witch arrived last month, wasnt expecting that reaction as I keep telling husband I`m not over thinking this, though we are both as excited as each other of thoughts of being parents.....just a waiting game I suppose! x

Hi

i`m up for chatting. Got married in Oct and stopped my taking my pill that day, witch arrived next month and since then am having 30 day cycles. Brought ovulating kits online have been testing but dont seem to be ovulating........
Got so upset when witch arrived last month, wasnt expecting that reaction as I keep telling husband I`m not over thinking this, though we are both as excited as each other of thoughts of being parents.....just a waiting game I suppose! x

Hi Kitty1979. First of all, congrats on the marriage! :thumbup:

It's strange that you got straight back to 30 day cycles but haven't ovulated yet. Maybe you could pop over to your doctor and ask if they can test you next time instead? They might also be able to offer their professional perspective.

It is absolutely a waiting game - I can tell already that patience is key!

Hi thanks wedding was fab loved every min of it!

I have already made up my mind that if no + ovulation results this month I will make a Dr's appointment. This is all so new to me, most of my friends seem to have gotten preggers straight away, though I`m really trying not to let it take over everything, its only been 3 months and reading some posts on it can take years and I feel bad moaning about 3 months!
When I came of BC I had read so many horror stories that it takes month for the witch to return that I was so happy when it did arrive.....didnt even realise you could have your witch and not ovulate! As I said all very new to me.........
I brought ovulation tests on ebay though might not be that accurate, LOL, have you brought any yet?

Hi thanks wedding was fab loved every min of it!

I have already made up my mind that if no + ovulation results this month I will make a Dr's appointment. This is all so new to me, most of my friends seem to have gotten preggers straight away, though I`m really trying not to let it take over everything, its only been 3 months and reading some posts on it can take years and I feel bad moaning about 3 months!
When I came of BC I had read so many horror stories that it takes month for the witch to return that I was so happy when it did arrive.....didnt even realise you could have your witch and not ovulate! As I said all very new to me.........
I brought ovulation tests on ebay though might not be that accurate, LOL, have you brought any yet?

Ah fantastic. Tell me about your wedding. Where was it? How long have you been with your husband?

It is quite shocking when you find out how complicated getting pregnant can be right? I'm 23 and have 4 friends that got pregnant accidentally so I guess it never occurred to me that there can be so much to it! Like you say though, 3 months isn't long. I'm really hoping to get pregnant in 4-6 months. After that, I think I will start to get a little fed up - but you just have to keep going don't you?

I simply filled out a calender this month (first cycle since pill) but I have bought a Clearblue fertility monitor for next month and a BBT too. Like you, I want to know exactly how my cycles are getting on and exactly what is happening with ovulation. I was 15 when I went on the pill (I had awful heavy periods then) so I don't even remember what my cycles are like.

I would love a TTC buddy (or buddies). My hubs and I went of the pill on December 13th, 2011 after 13 years on (EEK). It's so bizarre now every time I drink a latte or pour a glass of wine I am so freaked out, but trying not to obsess.

Question, after you went off the pill, did you notice a more frequent (and strong) urge to pee??? I feel like I have to go all the time!

I would love a TTC buddy (or buddies). My hubs and I went of the pill on December 13th, 2011 after 13 years on (EEK). It's so bizarre now every time I drink a latte or pour a glass of wine I am so freaked out, but trying not to obsess.

Question, after you went off the pill, did you notice a more frequent (and strong) urge to pee??? I feel like I have to go all the time!

Hi mrsreinke, your timings are almost identical to mine. How was your withdrawal bleed? Mine lasted roughly 5/6 days which seemed about right. I hope my next period is as expected (well.. a baby would be better but that's pretty optimistic).

I can't say that I had that problem no - and I have a history of urine problems. Everything has been okay on that front for me though.

Hello!
I love your wedding pic! Congrats everyone! I also just got married lol!
I agree with u all its so frustrating and hard it seems to happen so easy for everyone and u spend years stressing about falling when ur not ready then when u try it doesnt seem to happen!
My story in a nutshell is that I came off the pill at the end of July I was on Yasmin but had been on and off it and switching between Dianette for years due to Acne etc sadly! Anyhoo I had my withdrawl fine, then spotted which was a period 18 days later, then I had one at 21 days, then I didnt have one for two months (8 weeks), then my last one was 6 weeks after! It was so hard because I tested only to get negatives because I didnt know when I was due even! So I am very irregular and have some long and short cycles in there so ive had a bit of everything! I have always been irregular though! I went to the Drs but they cant give me answers or test until ive tried for a year sadly so i have to wait and see which is so hard! But its nice we can all chat n understand n support each other! Sending lots of Baby Dust! xox

I guess its about time I make TTC friends on here lol.
Im going on 28, hubby is 31. We have two children (11&6). I had my non hormonal IUD (paragard) removed Oct 2011 and we havent been successful :( im on CD 42 and no AF just nothing but BFNs. I just joined fertility friend so that I can start charting. Im feeling a little down but its just my impatience and I probably never noticed it before but everyone around me is either pregant or having babies!

Hi,

Baby Dust to you and all TTC mommas out there.

We have been TTC for our #3 since August 2011. I was on two rounds of Clomid for the past three months, last one being this month, so hopefully I will ovulate, although I am not sure as I had to stop the medication mid way because of non tolerable symptoms. I was doubled the dose this month and my body didn't like it, AT ALL! My first was conceived naturally after I got married, and with my second child we conceived on 50mg of Clomid. I am healthy overall, with slight PCOS and Hormonal Imbalance which is apparently not making me ovulate too frequently.

That's sorta my TTC journey so far - hope you get your BFP soon~!

If you dont mind me asking? How long did you wait for testing and help? Im convinced theres something not right with me but my Dr said I have to wait a year and im only half way there so far and its so hard! I dont know what to do really?
Thank you id be grateful for any help or advice!
x

hi just having a nosey1! im ttc too!! im new to this chat room!!:/ i would love a buddy too xxx

well i came of the injection after only 3 months and it played havock with my menstural cycle for about 7 months and at the begining of last year they finally became regualr and began to ovulate again. my partner has a illness which has now cause ED and so weve been trying so hard for the last year. ive been to the docs and she said we have to keep trying for a further 6 months!! its so fustrating that when you see people and know people who get pregnant at the click of there fingers and your trying for soo long!! its also difficult as my partner does have 3 other children!!!! hope i make sence lol xxxx

Yes you make sense I know ive been told I have to wait a year and ive waited 6 months already!
Its so frustrating!
Sending lots of luck and Baby Dust!
x

thankyou:) sending you lots too hun!! ill have waiting 18 months before they see me!!! grrrrr its horrible waiting but it will all be worth it:)xxxx

Yes it will in the end hun! I just dont know how to cope in the meantime I just want to know if everything is okay or not?
xxx

thats exactly how i feel!! its so fustrating! i find it really hard especially when i see family members who have just had a baby or who are pregnant it breaks my heart:( they should still send you for tests even just if it reassures you that everythings fine! im sure it will be though hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->