Hello.. Looking for a TTC buddy..?

Thank you have you or your partner had any tests done yet? I hope everything is okay? It just seems to happen straight away for people you know! Then when you try nothing seems to happen! Its so upsetting and im so irregular im not sure if im even ovulating or what to do if they wont help me yet?
x

i was sent for an internal examination in september to make sure my ovalries were ok and my womb was okay and that was ok as when i was younger i was told i had endometriosis and it could effect you having children. but now have to wait a further 6 months. my partner has had some blood tests done but i dont believes its him as he has 3 children. my sister fell pregnant streight away with all 3 of her children. its really fustrating, my best freinds same age as me and she got caught 11 weeks after her 3 baby was born!! i know last year there was about 5 months where i dint ovulate and i was getting really worried so i asked my doctor and she says it is normal not to ovulate all of the time that theres nothing to worry about. have you tried the ovulation tests? i know you can get some kind of medication to help you ovulate but i have heard really bad things about it! i know this will sound disgusting but after your period have you noticed like a clear or cloudy jelly type substance when you go to the toilet or in your underware?? i noticed this and i looked it up and its apparently the ovulation jelly and is an indication that your ovulating as last week i got it again and did the ovulation pee stick test and it came back possotive! my periods were seriously messed up though after i came of the injection contriception after only 3 months and it played havok for around 7 months. keep trying at your doctors and if your not happy go see a diffrent doctor. this doesnt apply to me as my partner has children but for a couple who are trying and having no look you can get IVF free for the first try, maybe you could ask your docotor about that?xxx

Thank you for your post! How did they know you had Endometriosis?
Did you test during that 5 months to know you werent ovulating?
I know its so hard when it seems to happen so easy for other people even when they dont want it to?!
Im sorry hun i hope it works out for you!
Thanks I think im going to try another Dr at least if they say wiat im no worse off but someone else might shed some more light on my situation!
I havent done any ovualtion tests yet but i might start to work out if i am ovulating or not? I just dont know when to test as my periods are so irregular?
Do u do temps?
Thanks so much!
Im sorry I hope things work out for you sending hugs love n Baby Dust!
x

when i first started my periods they were extremily painfull and so heavy, my mum took me to the doctors and she said i could possibly have it so they gave me some tablets to help reduce the bleeding and pain.... last year it got to much and also with us trying for a baby i decided to go back to the doctors who refeered me to the hospital and i had an internal and everything was OK. yes i did try the ovulation tests and they did come back negative, i bought them of ebay for about £4.00 for i think 15 ovulation sticks and it came with 5 pregnancy tests and a ovulation chart, ive been buying them for the last year and they seam to work, there the ones the nhs use apparently!when did you come of the contriception?
its great your going to see another doctor. its always better to get a second opinion and if you dont like theres hey try another one and keep trying untill your compleatly satisfyed!!
ive never done temps before but heard its as good as tests. it gets me really mad as i exercise i dont eat bad foods i dont drink or smoke or take drugs, i am healthy and people i see it would make you sick they smoke whilst there pregnant they drink throughout and genrally dont take care of them selves and they get caught streight away!!
are you taking folic acid?
i really hope thinks work out for you, sending you big hugs and lots of love:)Xxxxxxxxx

Aww thank you! Sorry to hear all of that!
Yes, I started taking Folic Acid!
I cam off the pill in July last year! So been trying for 6 months this month! So still early days but ive never had regular periods!
I think I will try another Dr!
Thank you!
Sending hugs n love!
Whats the next step for you now then?
x

try out the ovulation tests and see if they work! there so much cheaper and easily reliable i think. just keep trying hun and ask to be reffered to the hospital but they really dont start to worry untill after approx 1 year of trying! it never seams to get easier either it gets more maddening!!
not sure just looks like ill have to keep trying and hopefully something happens for me and also you too!!! just try to keep possotive hun i know its hard....... xxx

Yes I will do thank you so much for your help! Hopefully we will both get there soon!
xxxxx

well i hope it works out for you soon:) hope we can stay in contact and see how each others progressing? i wish you all the luck in the world and hope the magic starts soon! xxxxxxx

Thank you and likewise and yes it will be nice to keep chatting and keep each other posted!
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->