• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello lovely ladies.... Please can anyone help put my mind at ease?? Xx

P

pinkturtle81

:hi: Ladies please can someone stop me from stressing out? I've popped over from first trimester as nobody has replied to my post there. Did any of you experience implantation bleeding? I'm currently 5weeks 3 days and yesterday I went to the toilet and had a very light pink blood when I wiped :cry: I've had nothing on my pad and it's only ever there in tiny amounts. It was a little darker this morning but I guessed that it was because I'd not been to the toilet for 10+ hours so it could have been a slight build up? Throughout the day again today it's just very very light pink. Not bright, no clots etc. I've had no pain just the feeling that AF is about to arrive ( I think I had this with my 2nd DD ) Anyone experienced similar and had a positive outcome?
Thank you in advance. Love to you all and your beautiful bumps :flower: :baby: xxx

Yes I had spotting throughout the first tri. It's very scary but can be normal. I've heard a good way to think of it, is that the doctors are mainly concerned when you are filling a pad an hour with blood. Obviously that's not happening with spotting, so try not to worry. :)

(Also when I called my MW about it, she said implantation bleeding is common up to 7/8 weeks)

Yes I had spotting throughout the first tri. It's very scary but can be normal. I've heard a good way to think of it, is that the doctors are mainly concerned when you are filling a pad an hour with blood. Obviously that's not happening with spotting, so try not to worry. :)

(Also when I called my MW about it, she said implantation bleeding is common up to 7/8 weeks)

Thank you so so much for your reply!! I'm not even bleeding to the point that it's going onto a pad. Just when I wipe xxx

I had spotting in both my miscarriage and this pregnancy. Both were light and only when I wiped. With this pregnancy the spotting was actually on and off for maybe two weeks. It freaked me out, but everything was fine. It started around 7 weeks and was over by 9 weeks, if I recall correctly. The doctors weren't concerned, but I went to the emergency room for a scan just for peace of mind.

Just keep an eye on it and remember that spotting is pretty common in first tri. If you are worried call your doctor or midwife.

I had spotting in both my miscarriage and this pregnancy. Both were light and only when I wiped. With this pregnancy the spotting was actually on and off for maybe two weeks. It freaked me out, but everything was fine. It started around 7 weeks and was over by 9 weeks, if I recall correctly. The doctors weren't concerned, but I went to the emergency room for a scan just for peace of mind.

Just keep an eye on it and remember that spotting is pretty common in first tri. If you are worried call your doctor or midwife.

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss :( hopefully all will be ok xxx

Yes I had spotting early on with 2 of my kids and it's so scary but can was fine for me. My 1st baby was ended in a MC at 7 weeks and I didn't spot it was pad filling bleeding. I would still call your doctor or MC as I had early scan with spotting (light blood on wiping) and it was so reassuring xxx

Found out I was pregnant with this one at 4 weeks. The following day I had bleeding for three days, only when I wiped, I didn't bother but called and made an appointment regardless and it was another few weeks til I was seen and another two weeks or so before I had a scan. I didn't have any heavy bleeding, a lot of dark blood Baby is perfect! She's 25 weeks already.

With my first I had spotting off and on until I was about 8 weeks and he’s a happy healthy four year old.
I had a little spotting with my twins due to an SCH and they’re fine as well.
ETA: With both pregnancies the implantation bleeding I had was like a period and lasted 3-4 days.

I didn't have any spotting with my first two babies. This baby I did! Totally scary, especially since it was completely new!

I had a very light bleeding I'd only see when I wiped. I did mention in to my doctor and she had me do an earlier ultrasound just in case (I had some other stuff going on as well so I was already high risk before this). I did end up having a cyst on my ovary, she said it could have been from that or possibly implantation. I guess getting a cyst on your ovary is super normal where the egg releases and almost always goes away on its own. Mine did with no issues.

I had spotting this pregnancy around 11 weeks that turned out to be a subchorinic hemorrhage. I've never experienced implantation bleeding, but you're still early enough that that very well could be what is going on with you.

I didn't have implantation hun but I did have alot of pain and an early scan at 6 weeks, then I did have some blood (which turned out not to be anything to do with the baby) and it was a scary time, however I think you will be fine, sorry to hear no one replied to your post, hope your ok and feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->