Hello, New, Ectopic in April, Started TTC again :)

katstar

Reaction score
Hello there everyone on this lovely sunny day.

Well me and my partner started TTC in march. We got pregnant on the 1st month but was unaware of it due to the :witch: coming. The :witch: was different though, brown and like prune juice. I did not think anything of it. Well a couple of weeks later waiting for a positive on a OTK, i was in A & E with massive pains. They told me i was pregnant and i was happy then sad almost straight away as i knew there was something up. I ended up having surgery the next day and i lost my right fallopian tube.

I first come aware of this site when i was reading up on the facts and statistics of ectopics and also came accross people that had also gone through the same thing as me. It was comforting to know i was not the only one.

I have now recovered from that and now very positive about the future. Me and my partner started TTC again in may but the :witch: arrived on the 13th June.

I have had a positive OTK today and having cramps and mucus. Had :sex: last night and going to have :sex: again tonight. Fingers crossed we catch that egg. My partner goes away tomorrow morning till monday so i am prepared for the witch coming if we miss it. :hugs:

But look at me posting away :rofl: and all i really wanted to say is hello and baby :dust: to you all

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->