Hello! New to Forum - looking for buddies

beaniebaby01

Reaction score
Hello everyone! TTC first baby. I would love some ttc buddies to talk with about everything! It's so hard trying to do this alone...and I know that here you're all open and going through similar experiences. I haven't yet started a chart but with a little help I'll get there. Looking forward to talking with you more! :hugs:

Hello everyone! TTC first baby. I would love some ttc buddies to talk with about everything! It's so hard trying to do this alone...and I know that here you're all open and going through similar experiences. I haven't yet started a chart but with a little help I'll get there. Looking forward to talking with you more! :hugs:

Hiya! :D I'm also quite new to this forum aswell. I would love to be your buddy :happydance:

Yay!! :happydance: Nice to meet you Excalibur! How is everything going on your ttc journey so far? :hugs:

Yay!! :happydance: Nice to meet you Excalibur! How is everything going on your ttc journey so far? :hugs:

Nice to meet you too beaniebaby! :hugs: At the moment I am just waiting for my AF to disappear haha, should hopefully go away today/tomorrow! Fingers crossed, then we can get back to TTC! :) How about you hun? :hugs:

My fingers are crossed for you! :thumbup: I'm currently 3 dpo...so in the 2WW and it's not fun! I'm extremely anxious and I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to! :dohh:

My fingers are crossed for you! :thumbup: I'm currently 3 dpo...so in the 2WW and it's not fun! I'm extremely anxious and I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to! :dohh:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Ooo I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too :happydance: Yeah I know exactly what you mean, the 2WW is horrible! :(

Hello I'm new to this forum and looking for TTC buddies. Me and the hubby are trying for our first baby. It's been 3 months now and no luck yet. I'm thinking of trying an ovulation kit, does anyone know any info on these and if they are effective?

Baby dust to all xx

Hello I'm new to this forum and looking for TTC buddies. Me and the hubby are trying for our first baby. It's been 3 months now and no luck yet. I'm thinking of trying an ovulation kit, does anyone know any info on these and if they are effective?

Baby dust to all xx

Hiya Mrs Q :hi:

Welcome to the forum :D

Ovulation Kit's are useful, I have only recently started using them though so I can't really give you much advice on them, I also believe taking your BBT along with the OPK's is a great idea also :D I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and sending you lot's of baby dust! :happydance:

Awww thx excalibur. Thanks for the tips on the OPK's, I wanted to avoid them at first as I didn't want it to take over my sanity but I'm so inpatient lol.

I'm due my AF on Monday :-( puts me in such a mood.

How many months have you been TTC?

Xxx

Hello there Mrs. Q! Welcome! I agree with excalibur on this one. The best way to go about it is to start a chart, and keep track of bbt and symptoms, and use opk's to determine when you are most fertile! Other than that,you can try to bd every other day to be on the safe side...plus its fun! :) best of luck to you mrs q! Lots of sticky baby dust to you!

Awww thx excalibur. Thanks for the tips on the OPK's, I wanted to avoid them at first as I didn't want it to take over my sanity but I'm so inpatient lol.

I'm due my AF on Monday :-( puts me in such a mood.

How many months have you been TTC?

Xxx

You're more than welcome :hugs:

I hope the OPK's and BBT work a treat for you! :) Aww no, it's horrible knowing that your AF is just around the corner!

We have been TTC for about 5 months now, got pregnant in December but sadly lost it in January :(

Fingers crossed for our BFP's and Sticky Beans! :happydance:

Oh no! Excalibur I'm so sorry for your loss! :nope: I hope this time around you get an extra sticky bean!:thumbup:I'm 6dpo today and I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I've been nauseous all day long and having hot flashes but I'm pretty sure it's too early to be feeling anything if I was lucky enough to have succeeded this cycle... oh well... fingers crossed for all of us! :hugs:

Oh no! Excalibur I'm so sorry for your loss! :nope: I hope this time around you get an extra sticky bean!:thumbup:I'm 6dpo today and I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I've been nauseous all day long and having hot flashes but I'm pretty sure it's too early to be feeling anything if I was lucky enough to have succeeded this cycle... oh well... fingers crossed for all of us! :hugs:

Thank you so much hun :hug: Times were very hard after the loss, we'll never forget our angel baby but we are still hoping for another sticky bean! :) Oh dear, I hate it when that happens! :nope: Hopefully time will fly and then you can test and share your good news! :happydance: Keeping my fingers crossed hun and lot's and lot's of baby dust! :hugs:

Hey!! I'm new and ttc my first as well!! I'd love to be your buddy!

MrsStill: :hi:

Welcome to the thread hun :hugs: Good Luck on your TTC journey and fingers crossed for a nice BFP at the end of it! :dust: :D

Hiya ladies,

Just wondering how we are all getting on as we have all been quiet! :o

I'm still waiting to Ov, 4 days to do! :happydance:

I'm new to the forum also! Haven't started charting or anything either...waiting for my cycles to be regular after stopping BCP in Dec. TTC #1:)

I'm new to the forum also! Haven't started charting or anything either...waiting for my cycles to be regular after stopping BCP in Dec. TTC #1:)

MrsC: :hi:

Welcome to the thread! :hugs: Hope your cycles become regular real soon then you can TTC properly! Fingers crossed and lot's of baby dust for us all :dust:

Hi ya I'm new too I'm TTC baby number 5 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->