Hello! New to Forum - looking for buddies

Excalibur - I'm 11 dpo today...still holding out to test again! lol only 2 days left till you o! :)

Excalibur - I'm 11 dpo today...still holding out to test again! lol only 2 days left till you o! :)

I would be desperate to test by now if I were 11DPO :haha: You are doing great! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Sure is only 2 days, I got my 1st Positive OPK today though! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120218_160951.jpg

I have never used opk's but I may this time what ones do you use xx

I've never used OPKs, but then again we've only been TTC since late Dec. I never thought I would be wishing for AF (if I'm not PG, which I doubt I am) just so I can start charting and really get down to business.

I use the cheap one's from ebay, you get like 50 opk's and 20 hpt's for around $14.00 and they work just as well as the expensive ones. :thumbup:

I've never used OPKs, but then again we've only been TTC since late Dec. I never thought I would be wishing for AF (if I'm not PG, which I doubt I am) just so I can start charting and really get down to business.

OPK's are definitely a good thing to start with. If you want to get really serious you can also chart your bbt (basal body temperature) using a basal digital thermometer (usually around $10) and you can go to fertilityfriend.com or a number of other sites that have easy to use charts. :) If you need any help or have questions just ask and I'll try to help you as much as I can! :hugs:

Thanks I will have a look at some be good to have an idea when I actually ov. I'm feeling really rough today went to bed last night then got a really nasty tummy ache ended up on and off the Loo untill 2.30am today I have just felt delicate if you know what i mean xx

I joined FertilityFriend a couple months ago, I'm just waiting for AF so I can start charting. I ordered some PG test strips that I should be getting tomorrow.

Hi Beanie and everyone else,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm new to this site so just trying to find some buddies who understand the TTC journey! OH and I are TTC#1 (2 years this month :(). Have had 5 rounds of clomid and 5 x :BFN:! One HSG test (not fun) but all ok so that's a relief. Have decided to self-fund an IVF cycle starting in April. I'm now determined to try everything in the next couple of months. My list consists of....
- Robitussin
- Asprin (might not use that)
- SMEP
- CB digital OPK
... and most of all loads of :sex: (cd9 at the moment so plan swings into action shortly)

Wishing everyone the best in their TTC journeys, fingers crossed.

Ali :flower:

Welcome!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, ttc since july 2010, clomid for 4 cycles and 4 bfn's...This cycle I'm doing clomid, opks, conceive plus, bbt charting, and pineapple core! (plus prenatals) FX and good luck!

Hi Beanie and everyone else,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm new to this site so just trying to find some buddies who understand the TTC journey! OH and I are TTC#1 (2 years this month :(). Have had 5 rounds of clomid and 5 x :BFN:! One HSG test (not fun) but all ok so that's a relief. Have decided to self-fund an IVF cycle starting in April. I'm now determined to try everything in the next couple of months. My list consists of....
- Robitussin
- Asprin (might not use that)
- SMEP
- CB digital OPK
... and most of all loads of :sex: (cd9 at the moment so plan swings into action shortly)

Wishing everyone the best in their TTC journeys, fingers crossed.

Ali :flower:

It's good to know I'm not the only one, we've been married for nearly 5 years and the "aren't you having babies yet?" question is doing my head in! I've got an auntie, who everytime I go to see her I get reminded that I'll soon be too old to have children (I'm 29!!! :growlmad:). Glad I can let off some steam here!

This month may not be the month - I'm full of the cold and looking less than glamorous (to say the least). So it'll be a miracle if hubby wants to come anywhere near me.

Are any of you in any other TTC threads? Or wanna be brave and start our own one?

:dust: to all.

Ali x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"