Hello - new to the forum

Timid

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to the site! Glad to be here!!

I'm nearly 32 (eek!) and the boyf of 2 years and I have decided we'd better try for our first baby - something which I'm both excited and terrified of simultaneously! We've decided to wait on getting married given the difficult financial times at the moment but given my age, we are going to start baby making, yay! :happydance:

I haven't had much experience with pregancy before (having never been pregnant or even had a scare!) so am just starting to chart my cycles and all that... Any pointers and advice would be great! :baby:

On the plus side, I have regular cycles (although have never charted them!) and have been off the pill for a decent amount of time, so that will help. :happydance:

Looking forwards to starting the journey :o)

xTimi

I'm sure we will!

I'm mildly petrified about the whole journey, especially as my dad is a twin & has twins in his family... and I'm 4'11" tall!!!

x timi

Good luck! Maybe start taking a prenatal vitamin or a multivitamin.

hello and welcome :)

hey timid, welcome and good luck! hope you get your :bfp: really soon
there's loads of good advice on here, probably just start getting to know your body and your cycle - also fertilityfriend.com is full of good info...

Hiya, welcome!!

I'm kinda nervous about getting preggers because both mine and OH's sides of the family tend to have BIG babies...not mega big, but there have been quite a few C-sections due to baby getting stuck =/ I'm 5'2" EEK! Good luck!!!

xx

..hope you'll enjoy your stay here. This site has a lot of information about babies and pregnancy. Enjoy!

Hiya, welcome to BnB and hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet - sending lots of baby vibes your way! xx

Hi and welcome to BnB. Allt the best with your journey xxx

Thank you everyone, you've all been very accoodating - I'm just looking forward to the BFP and moving on to the next stage :)

..I hope you get a lot from here. this a great community to learn from and enjoy pregancy...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->