Hello :) Newbie Here

Lisa1984

Progesterone Popper!!
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been on this site for quite a while now but havent got around to posting until today.

I'm 24 years old, not TTC yet but having a few problems with my cycles.

Was on BCP for about 3 years and put on a lot of weight during this time and when I came off pill 2 years ago my period has been very irregular, my last period was November 2007.

I went to doctors as I thought something was seriously wrong, got the usual blood tests and came back fine, nothing showing. I thought it was stress due to work and my mum passing away that was causing it.

I have always had regular periods, like clockwork since I was 11 years old and now I am lucky if I get 2 a year :(

I have recently started taking Agnus Castus to see if I can kick my cycles back into check, I have been getting pains as if about to come on but nothing, just more CM than usual - is this a good sign?

I feel embarassed talking to my doctor about it, I feel he's judging me and being unhelpful because I am overweight, even the lady doctor isnt any help, telling me it isnt a problem unless I want to conceive etc!!

Is there anything the doctors can give me to regulate my period apart from going back on the pill which my doctor suggested to me?

Sorry for going on....look forward to getting to know you all.

Lisa :hi:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. Not sure about the answer to your question, but hopefully some of the other girls can give you some advice.

Welcome to the forum, not sure about how to help you with your question. If you don't get any suggestions from this thread try posting again in the TTC forum. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->