Hello! Newly pregnant with number 3!

LauraLoo1612

Mummy of #3
Reaction score
Hello!!

Can't believe I am back here! I found out on Christmas Eve I am pregnant with number 3. It was a bit of a surprise but we are very happy. Currrently 4 weeks 4 days and roughly due beginning of September. I currently have a nearly 5 year old and nearly 2 year old girls.

Lovely to get to know and chat to you all again! :o

Wow amazing finding out on Xmas Eve !! Congratulations !!

Hello!!

Can't believe I am back here! I found out on Christmas Eve I am pregnant with number 3. It was a bit of a surprise but we are very happy. Currrently 4 weeks 4 days and roughly due beginning of September. I currently have a nearly 5 year old and nearly 2 year old girls.

Lovely to get to know and chat to you all again! :o

I’m pregnant with number 3 as well! I found out the 28th and I’m pretty sure I’m due early September too. Around the 5th? Only I have two boys! 7 year old and 3 year old.

I’m pregnant with number 3 as well! I found out the 28th and I’m pretty sure I’m due early September too. Around the 5th? Only I have two boys! 7 year old and 3 year old.

Nice to meet you! How do you feel about having 3? I feel slightly scared at times haha.

Hi
And happy new year

I’m cautiously coming into the first tri
4 weeks 2 days still early day after all my losses but I feel more positive

I’m pregnant with number 3 too it scares me sometimes lol

Iv got 2 girls 6 and 2

How you ladies feeling

I’m currently around 5+6 with my 4th! I have 2 girls and a boy, 17 and 6 and my lb is 8. Cautions but excited. Found out on 20th due around 28th August. Congratulations hun xxx

Lovely to meet all these mums onto babies 3+ it can get lonely otherwise.

Im not too bad at mo mainly sore tender boobs and occasionally tired. Im making the most before I feel horrendous and morning sickness etc.

I’m the same boobs tender on and off
And tired

Sickness normally kicks in 6/7 weeks for me for a good 10 week if not more so preparing myself lol

I’m nearly 17 weeks with baby no 3 too ! Worried/ nervous / anxious and excited at the same time ! My girls are nearly 6 and 3. Spring baby for us this time makes a change from winter babies !

Nice to meet you! How do you feel about having 3? I feel slightly scared at times haha.

I’m excited and worried. We’ve gone back and forth for six months or so about having a third. In the end we decided the only reasons we had to not have another were short term reasons. I felt like we would regret not having another in 20-30 years.

I’m excited and worried. We’ve gone back and forth for six months or so about having a third. In the end we decided the only reasons we had to not have another were short term reasons. I felt like we would regret not having another in 20-30 years.

Aaah I feel you - ours was definately a surprise! Not planned at all but still very happy as Ive always wanted 3.

Yay congrats! We have 9, currently expecting #10. 5 boys and 4 girls. My 3rd was also a surprise after believing I was infertile per the drs. They were wrong haha.

Congratulations! Happy & healthy 9 months :hugs: I’m also expecting my 3rd. My 2 are 5 and 3 but the younger one will be 4 by the time the baby comes.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

We are also expecting baby #3! We have two boys, Tyler who has just turned 6 and Jayden who will be 5 in May :D

Congrats. I'm currently expecting number 7 and found out christmas morning. We have 3 of each.

Me too! Just found out last week! Due mid September. I have two boys, 3 and 20 months.

I'm just over 8 weeks with number 4. I have 3 boys 7 4 & 2. I found 3 easy, not sure i'll say that about 4 though lol!

I'm feeling awful. I have sickness from 7/8 weeks until about 16 weeks & knowing that has made the last week really difficult. I keep hoping it will go away but i just know it won't for 2 more months, i could cry! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->