Hello NTNP people!

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
New mother of twins , cycling and OPKing not preventing pregnancy but not trying yet either. Terrible fertility has given us some issues in the past so the DR. reccomends trying as soon as I am healed.
He has given us the go ahead not to prevent it as well. Getting pregnant so soon after having babies isn't the safest thing should it happen accidentally before the full wait period , but it isn't exactly a death scentence either.

So for the next 5 months I will be Opking but avoiding sex on the most fertile days so as I'm not really trying to get pregnant but I'm not exactly foolproofing it either. I just want to OPK and temp till its full blown ttc time , that way I know my cycles! Anyone want to ntnp together ? Im currently cd 13 of my first AF since I quit Post partum bleeding!

First of all, congrats on your twins!! :flower:

I'll be NTNP buddies with you, I'm currently on CD24 and am waiting for AF to rear her ugly head. :thumbup:

I'm grumpy as hell, tired and am having period pains already. Top that off with the freezing, miserable weather here in the UK@ and I'm not a happy bunny haha! Good excuse to crack out the big jumpers and hot water bottle :thumbup: :haha:

Hello !!!! Waiting on POS opk this month for charting , no BD though

Ive never used them, although I am tempted. AF arrived today, my cycles are all over the place since stopping the pill in April! Cycles are between 26-32 days atm lol :wacko:

they aren't getting any lighter or darker... ??? Confused.
If I was actually TTC I would be pissed!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 5
Just wanted to say hello! Can't believe you're trying again so soon after having twins! Wow...that's crazy (in a good way). Good luck to you. My LO is almost 14 months old and we've been NTNP for 3 months now with no luck. I'm still nursing so my cycles are a little screwed up...and I can't do any temping because my LO doesn't sleep through the night yet....I'm also from NE USA - where abouts are you?

Not trying yet , just getting to know my PP cycles in prep for when the dr clears us to ttc

Just wanted to say hello! Can't believe you're trying again so soon after having twins! Wow...that's crazy (in a good way). Good luck to you. My LO is almost 14 months old and we've been NTNP for 3 months now with no luck. I'm still nursing so my cycles are a little screwed up...and I can't do any temping because my LO doesn't sleep through the night yet....I'm also from NE USA - where abouts are you?

currently in WV building a house in Ohio

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->