Hello strangers!!! xxxx

hey welcome back. thought u had been a bit quiet. canny believe jenson almost a year old!! thats flew by. hes lookin cute as a button and glad hes doin well.
are you writing a book?? seen it in another post. im well impressed. where do you find the time lol x

And just when I was starting to enjoy the peace :roll:

:rofl:

Missed yoooooooooooooooooou :kiss::hugs:

I was just wondering where you had gone to - welcome back!!! - goodness that makes me sound like a stalker :blush:

Jenson looks really well xx

hes a cutieeeeeeeeee! ive been keeping updated on the pics af your fellow on Fb. hope your well xxx

Hows your little man? hes so cute! x

hes doing fine, juist learned mama! and can roll all over the place now he's just started pulling himself up today! omg i soo dont want him to walk before he can crawl :cry:
Hows you monkey?

xxxxxx

I was wondering where you'd got to! Welcome back and Jenson is looking gorgeous (as always)!!x

hey welcome back. thought u had been a bit quiet. canny believe jenson almost a year old!! thats flew by. hes lookin cute as a button and glad hes doin well.
are you writing a book?? seen it in another post. im well impressed. where do you find the time lol x

Trying to when i find the time!!!:haha:

hes a cutieeeeeeeeee! ive been keeping updated on the pics af your fellow on Fb. hope your well xxx

Hows your little man? hes so cute! x

hes doing fine, juist learned mama! and can roll all over the place now he's just started pulling himself up today! omg i soo dont want him to walk before he can crawl :cry:
Hows you monkey?

xxxxxx

Awww thats brill! Some kids do walk before they can crawl!!! Sounds like hes doing great!

Jenson is my little star. Rolls everywhere and zooms around in his walker. Babbles a lot so hes getting there! xx

I was wondering where you had gone! How big is the little man now?! Bless him! Whens this book comming out then? And do we all get a discount? :rofl: nice to see you back xxx

Your ears must have been burning a few days age! Jenson is too cute, and so big!!:bodyb:

Hiya Sam, I remember you! Glad Jenson is doing fabulously well, he looks absolutely gorgeous!
Hard to believe it's been a year since we were all in the pregnancy section. I can't wait to get there again lol, but I'll have to wait a while. lol
I'm loving being a mummy to Ethan for now, he's just the pride and joy of my life xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->