Hello There!

MMonroe8

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am another one coming over from 1st Tri today. I have been stalking 2nd Tri this past week, but I was determined to wait until today to post. :thumbup:

I am 14 weeks (can't believe it) and definitely feeling better already.

Looking forward to spending time in here during these next three months. Hear they're the best; they'd better be good! :haha:

Thanks!

:ninja: Coooool! I came over to here on Thursday! Really pleased to be here!

Hope all goes well with you :flower:

You too, daddy2be!

P.S. Love that you guys are already working on the nursery. Hubby touched up molding and painted ours already...and we've got the changing table, a rug, and a few pictures up on the wall. :)

I am with you and came today :) So I'm guessing your due date is 30th July?

Cheers to second tri :wine: (the drink is red grape juice, he he)

Welcome to 2nd tri all of you!! Hope you have a good few months!! Xxx

You too, daddy2be!

P.S. Love that you guys are already working on the nursery. Hubby touched up molding and painted ours already...and we've got the changing table, a rug, and a few pictures up on the wall. :)

Wow you're miles ahead of us! I'm going to spend a day finishing off the paining tomorrow :ninja:

@ daddy2be: What can I say? The changing table we wanted was on sale and we grabbed it! :)

@ proudmum: Yes, 30 July (my sis-in-law's birthday, actually). Looking forward to 3rd Tri in the summer for all of the cute maternity dresses, but not for the big bump + heat!

welcome to the second tri hopefully your feeling better by now i know i did from week 14 until now ive felt great hopefully you will have a smooth run.

@ daddy2be: What can I say? The changing table we wanted was on sale and we grabbed it! :)

@ proudmum: Yes, 30 July (my sis-in-law's birthday, actually). Looking forward to 3rd Tri in the summer for all of the cute maternity dresses, but not for the big bump + heat!

Aw, I wonder if they'll end up sharing. It's my mum's cousin's Birthday too. Baby's dad is 8th August and Louis was 13 days late, born on my step sisters Birthday 15th August so wonder if this one will arrive on daddy's!

I don't remember the heat being too bad while pregnant despite the fact Lou was born on the hottest day of the year. So should be fine, especially with the pretty dresses you'll be wearing.

Yes, and we live out west in the dry heat...so that does help!

Funny, our anniversary is Aug. 1 and my birthday is Aug. 5, so if baby comes just a little late...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->