Hello To You All!

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Im new here, so here's my story: (very crazy month already!)

1st April AF due
2nd April got :bfp: on 5 pregnancy tests (Didn't believe them!)
5th April brown discharge and small trickle of brown blood
6th April 2-3 small trickles of brown rusty red blood - :bfp: still
7th April brown discharge again
8th April 2 small trickles of brownish reddish blood - fainter :bfp:
9th April brown discharge only when wiped
10th April nothing and very faint :bfp:
11th April (today) nothing. very faint :bfp:

Symptoms pretty much gone. Had no bright red blood, cramps or clots.

So I want to start TTC again straight away!

Just a few questions:

1.How long does it take for your cervix to return to it's normal state?
2.Any of you been in a similar situation? Want to be buddies?
3.Is is safe to have sex again now? As we haven't since the bleeding.
4.Am I most likely to catch my next egg and have a healthy 9months?

5.How long until I get clear :bfn: 's?

Thanks girlies, Fx'd for all of us! x x

So sorry for your loss hunni, like you I couldnt believe I got my BFP last month did about 6 tests in all to make me believe!!

Im sorry Im not sure on some of your questions, my hcg dropped pretty quickly I was testing negative about 4 days after the bleeding started so I think it depends as to when they drop, you dont sound like you had alot of bleeding and think Im right in thinking that the bleeding makes your levels go quicker (Im not sure though). Did you go to the hospital to confirm the m/c? We're ttc straight after but I had a scan that showed everything was clear, Im using a cbfm to moniter my o have you thought about trying opks?

Sorry I cant answer alot of your q's. Hope you get some more helpfull answers!!:dohh:

:hugs:

I never check my cervix so I am clueless on that! :)

I would say if you're not bleeding, you should be fine to have sex. I waited only about 2 days after the bleeding stopped to resume intimacy and I was fine. If you're feeling up to it~ then go for it!

I got a BFN right around when the bleeding stopped~ which was about 10-11 days post d&c surgery.

There is also some talk that you are more fertile after a mc but I don't know how true it is. I didn't ovulate at all for the first month and I'm just now back in the game. This next cycle I just got a BFN.. so it's fine to hope for another pregnancy soon, but don't expect it at the same time... it can hurt to put too much expectation into it! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hunni, like you I couldnt believe I got my BFP last month did about 6 tests in all to make me believe!!

Im sorry Im not sure on some of your questions, my hcg dropped pretty quickly I was testing negative about 4 days after the bleeding started so I think it depends as to when they drop, you dont sound like you had alot of bleeding and think Im right in thinking that the bleeding makes your levels go quicker (Im not sure though). Did you go to the hospital to confirm the m/c? We're ttc straight after but I had a scan that showed everything was clear, Im using a cbfm to moniter my o have you thought about trying opks?

Sorry I cant answer alot of your q's. Hope you get some more helpfull answers!!:dohh:

It's ok, yeah it's hard to believe it!
Thats alright lovely, well this would be 6 days after the bleeding officially started and still got a very very faint positive.
No I haven't yet, but I've got my doctors appointment that I should of been going to on Thursday so I'm thinking I should probably still go to it - just to check up on everything :) x x

:hugs:

I never check my cervix so I am clueless on that! :)

I would say if you're not bleeding, you should be fine to have sex. I waited only about 2 days after the bleeding stopped to resume intimacy and I was fine. If you're feeling up to it~ then go for it!

I got a BFN right around when the bleeding stopped~ which was about 10-11 days post d&c surgery.

There is also some talk that you are more fertile after a mc but I don't know how true it is. I didn't ovulate at all for the first month and I'm just now back in the game. This next cycle I just got a BFN.. so it's fine to hope for another pregnancy soon, but don't expect it at the same time... it can hurt to put too much expectation into it! :hugs:

No Im no longer bleeding and was very up for it yesterday :blush: but didn't do anything.
Bleeding mainly stopped two days ago, with very little spotting yesterday but still got very faint positive.
Ahh my fingers are crossed for you! Well I'm planning not to try too hard and just go with the flow but it's hard when you want it so badly :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->