Hello! WTT til the New Year :)

That's good that after the IUD you can both start ttc straight away, waiting for the pill to leave my system is driving me mad! I thought that WTT this time would make things easier and I'd feel more chilled than last time.... but at the moment it still feels like all the waiting that was there before, just no POAS and hoping for a BFP.

Really hope we all get our BFP's really quickly next year, the TTC train really got me down after a while... and yes you're right Hermione it's extra rubbish with evil cramps too! Although maybe your cycles will be lighter now?

I'm really hoping I O this month although I guess I've got another week to go - got a really dreadful cold atm and that I'm sure is skewing my temps!

Hi Scarlett! So did you ovulate this month?? Or is it too early still??

Hope you are feeling better!

Hello mcs_22 thank you for asking :flower: had to have antibiotics for what turned into a sinus infection but finally on the mend now. It's defo skewed all my temps though :growlmad:

Well, sorry for tmi BUT I've got tons of EWCM this month :happydance::happydance: so really think the change in diet has made a difference and feel like I'm one step closer to getting baby making ready! CD20 today and still no O, but my temps took a dip today so really hoping it will show up on my chart that I O'd in the next 48 hours - fingers and toes crossed!

How are you getting on? When are you having your IUD out? Bet you're looking forward to celebrating your anni this month :)

xx

That's good that after the IUD you can both start ttc straight away, waiting for the pill to leave my system is driving me mad! I thought that WTT this time would make things easier and I'd feel more chilled than last time.... but at the moment it still feels like all the waiting that was there before, just no POAS and hoping for a BFP.

Really hope we all get our BFP's really quickly next year, the TTC train really got me down after a while... and yes you're right Hermione it's extra rubbish with evil cramps too! Although maybe your cycles will be lighter now?

I'm really hoping I O this month although I guess I've got another week to go - got a really dreadful cold atm and that I'm sure is skewing my temps!

Hello mcs_22 thank you for asking :flower: had to have antibiotics for what turned into a sinus infection but finally on the mend now. It's defo skewed all my temps though :growlmad:

Well, sorry for tmi BUT I've got tons of EWCM this month :happydance::happydance: so really think the change in diet has made a difference and feel like I'm one step closer to getting baby making ready! CD20 today and still no O, but my temps took a dip today so really hoping it will show up on my chart that I O'd in the next 48 hours - fingers and toes crossed!

How are you getting on? When are you having your IUD out? Bet you're looking forward to celebrating your anni this month :)

xx

I'm so sorry, I have no idea what these acronyms mean! So I'm assuming EWCM is a good thing? In that case, yay! lol.

Lol Hermione394, tbh I think I'm too much of a prude to write it in full normally anyway :blush:

It's the fertile stuff your body makes to help look after the sperm and get them to where they need to go.

A good way to know when you're fertile is to chart your cervical mucus (CM) when it goes like egg whites (EW) that's a good sign.

:flower: xx

xx

I'm so sorry, I have no idea what these acronyms mean! So I'm assuming EWCM is a good thing? In that case, yay! lol.

Hermione - it took me a looooong time to learn a lot of the acronyms used when I started looking into TTC stuff. I think there is a thread on here just for acronyms but sometimes I just google stuff lol.

EWCM - egg white cervical mucus is directly associated with ovulation and fertility like Scarlett said. I think a lot of women use it as an indicator if using natural family planning to know to avoid BDing

Scarlett - we celebrated our anniversary earlier this week :) thank you for your sweet thoughts. I actually have my yearly checkup with my OBGYN next week and brought up to OH last night that I could get my IUD removed at the appt (sort of jokingly) and he didn't so much like that idea :blush: worth a shot though! hehe I suppose sometime in 2016 when he feels ready I will make an appt to have it removed

Bah...I feel silly now. I guess I just have no idea how to measure...well...that...:blush: I will just figure it out as time goes on...

Bummer about no IUD removal MCS! Hopefully he is on board soon :hugs:

Don't worry Hermione, it took me ages to learn them all too, but now I'm so used to them I have to remember not to use them away from here like in texts :haha:

Measuring CM, well tbh once you start TTC I think you become hyper aware of what your body is doing and you notice more things... like you might start to notice that you have a few cramps and twinges around O time etc.

I notice CM when I go to the loo, I tend to do a "pre wipe" to see, if you get what I mean! I know some ladies tend to get more intimate with themselves and will also check cervical position.

But you don't need to get bogged down with all of the charting stuff, tbh it can get a bit obsessive. I didn't the first time until we'd been trying a while and I realised that something was wrong. So this time I'm just trying to make sure all is ok before we try again... and I guess it's also my way of whiling away the WTT time

:flower: xx

Aww MCS, did you have a nice time celebrating and do anything special?

Sorry to hear about the IUD :hugs: do you think it's a way to bring it up again and try and confirm a TTC date for next year? Like, I could do with booking another appt to get it removed type thing?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->