Hello

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
I have just found out I am pregnant for the first time. I am totally in shock since this was the first month that my husband and I really tried to get pregnant. I am going to try not to get too excited till I hit 12 weeks, since I am only 2 right now. I just keep thinking 'oh my goodness'!!

Congratulations!!!!!! welcome to BnB! How did you find out???? Did you take a home test?
You may actually be more than 2 weeks.. These days they measure how far along you are based on your last period. not the day you concieved. Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Congratulations!!!!!! welcome to BnB! How did you find out???? Did you take a home test?
You may actually be more than 2 weeks.. These days they measure how far along you are based on your last period. not the day you concieved. Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Yes, I took the first test this morning at 6:30, and the second just a bit ago. I was expecting to start my period tomorrow, but had a feeling I might be pregnant. Both were positive. I am counting from the date of conception, which is 2 weeks ago, but the date of my last period was 4 weeks ago.

It is going to be so hard not to tell everyone.

Congrats Samantha :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum :happydance:

Congratulations Samantha
Welcome to B'N'B :)

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Congrats on your BFP! :headspin:

Welcome to BabyandBump Samantha & congrats on bump news

You would be classed as around 4 weeks pregnant not 2

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics