hello!

ashleyy0

Mom to Hunter NTNP#2
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am excited to be joining you ladies. As of last night my bf and I decided to no longer prevent having babies and but start allowing nature to take its course. I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!

:wave:

Hiya hun!! How exciting :happydance: Welcome to NTNP! I'm technically not in here yet, still WTT until next cycle but I am getting myself comfy :munch:

I love your little girls name! Thats beautiful and she is adorable! Nice to meet you! How much longer until your next cycle?

Aww thanks hun, she's my angel :cloud9:

Well i'm CD5 at the moment, generally have 27-29 day cycles so I have around 3-4 weeks until I am officially TTC :happydance:

I know I shouldn't be in here yet, but honestly, I don't feel like i've really fitted in on bnb anywhere since I left baby club. TTC, the trimesters and Baby Club were my favourites. I've tried in WTT but I don't feel like I am WTT anymore even though I am :haha: so I feel more at home in here.

I'm hoping for a happy accident this cycle although seeing as it hasn't happened yet i'm sure it won't happen now :shrug:

I just finished my cycle on the day he decides he wants to stop preventing and letting nature take its course! So i technically have just as long to wait as you but I am just too excited and just wanted to go ahead and join as well!

I think you are very welcome here and you SHOULD be here! I hope you have a happy accident this cycle as well. :)

Eeee it's so exciting isn't it :D

So are you going to be keeping track of days or really just letting nature run it's own course and hoping for the best?

I literally only keep an eye on my days, I know roughly when I ovulate thanks to EWCM but that's it. Next cycle I shall make sure we :sex: lots around that time :haha:

It is, I am SO excited!!!!

I have an app on my phone that helps me keep up with the days that I o so I will keep track of that but as far as everything else I want to just let nature take its course. I wish i could be one of those people who get lucky the first month, however I am not a lucky person.

Yes! lots of :sex: is a must, and hope those :spermy: get to where they need to be!

Hey guys! Af came today, so will be actively BDing this month. Had hoped we would have a 'happy accident' but AF came, so nope. But that's ok because we had planned to not start until this cycle anyway. I've only been off the pill for 2 cycles. And all I've done is track AF with an app that predicts when you ovulate. Not sure yet about all that temping and OPKing and such. Seems like it would just stress me out more.

Louupey, looks like your daughter is close to mine in age. :)

It is, I am SO excited!!!!

I have an app on my phone that helps me keep up with the days that I o so I will keep track of that but as far as everything else I want to just let nature take its course. I wish i could be one of those people who get lucky the first month, however I am not a lucky person.

Yes! lots of :sex: is a must, and hope those :spermy: get to where they need to be!

Yeah I go by an app on my phone too :haha: If I had to work it out i'd constantly forget and end up having to write it on my work calender or something :O Not something I want work to know about lol.

FX for you hun, get baby dancing!!

Hi I'm new n I am just not taking precautions now, I haven't been on the pill for a couple of years and my AF is due tomorrow eeek

Hi I'm new n I am just not taking precautions now, I haven't been on the pill for a couple of years and my AF is due tomorrow eeek

Hey hun, were you TTC this month? Or from next cycle?

It's all so exciting :dance:

:bfp::dust:
Yeah I go by an app on my phone too :haha: If I had to work it out i'd constantly forget and end up having to write it on my work calender or something :O Not something I want work to know about lol.

Oh I am def getting to baby dancing.:happydance: I am not due to O again until August 10 but practicing is until then is the key! haha def not something I want work to know about either.

Heres to hoping we both get lucky and get our wish on the first try!! :dust: :bfp:

Trying to Conceive. Yep all new lingo once you get on this site!

Oh I am def getting to baby dancing.:happydance: I am not due to O again until August 10 but practicing is until then is the key! haha def not something I want work to know about either.

Heres to hoping we both get lucky and get our wish on the first try!! :dust: :bfp:

:dance:

Here's hoping indeed :D I am due to ovulate 24th August, so exactly 2 weeks after you. You could be getting your bfp the day I ovulate :shock: :happydance:

Wish we were trying this month :haha:

:dust:

Aw have not been properly Ttc, its just the first time we thought we would let nature run its course. We have conceived accidentally four yrs ago but unfortunately I miscarried at 8 wks :(. My AF came today, bang on time Grrr,

:dance:

Here's hoping indeed :D I am due to ovulate 24th August, so exactly 2 weeks after you. You could be getting your bfp the day I ovulate :shock: :happydance:

Wish we were trying this month :haha:

:dust:

My AF is due this week. I don't think I have ever look so forward to it coming so much. I am ready for my o to get here so we can get to NTNP. :happydance::haha:

ah yep the anticipation!! Whee! My AF is here and yeah it was weird to be excited for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->