hello!

Yay for AF hahaha now next month I hope we have no AF!

Yeaaa! I read its good to drink lots of water to help w cm... and I've purchased cheapie prego tests online... here we go! Ha, that's all the prep I've thought of. Not tooo in depth just yet... will see if I can skip all that!

Yeaaa! I read its good to drink lots of water to help w cm... and I've purchased cheapie prego tests online... here we go! Ha, that's all the prep I've thought of. Not tooo in depth just yet... will see if I can skip all that!

where did you get your preggo test from? yeah hopefully you can skip all the other so maybe it wont be as stressful!!

My AF came today which is about 5 days too earl so I guess that means I'll O sooner. :shrug:

Hi girls i hope i can join in. Me and hubby have decided to let nature take its course from this cycle!!EEK.I have butterflies in my belly even writing that down :haha:
My af started on saturday so its very early days, but im excited and needed to tell someone. Nobody in my real life knows lol.
It will be very strange to have unprotected sex after trying to prevent for 14 years, but i cant wait :happydance:

welcome burt! and, ashley, i got the ICs from amazon.com.. cheap!

Yeah! It's cool because now I can test whenever I want versus trying to decide if it's worth the 10 bucks or whatever. Are you guys going to use OPKs or temp or anything? So far, not planning to..

Yeah exactly! I wasn't planning too I just kinda wanted to let things happen as they may. I was trying to keep up with the days that I was ovulating but now my bf is wanting to use the OPKs. He is really wanting a baby so at this moment I am not sure what we will do. We actaully thought we had an accident and I was pregnant this past month and when we realized we weren't he was really disappointed so thats what started the whole not trying not preventing thing and he is really excited about it so I don't really know what to do :shrug:

Well OPKs will help... but yeah then more TTC instead of NTNP. Sounds like you want to hold off on OPKs? I'd go with your gut on that one since you don't sound like the one wanting to hurry up and get prego... were YOU really disappointed too or just your bf?

I was really disappointed too. I was honestly sad the whole day after I tested. But he wants to get pregnant like now as do I but I want it to happen without like testing and everything I just wanna let nature take its course and not have to stress about testing and taking temps and stuff like that. I honestly just wanna dtd and if get pregnant without having to worry about all the other stuff.

Yeah exactly! I wasn't planning too I just kinda wanted to let things happen as they may. I was trying to keep up with the days that I was ovulating but now my bf is wanting to use the OPKs. He is really wanting a baby so at this moment I am not sure what we will do. We actaully thought we had an accident and I was pregnant this past month and when we realized we weren't he was really disappointed so thats what started the whole not trying not preventing thing and he is really excited about it so I don't really know what to do :shrug:

Ashleyy0, this is the same thing that happened to us last month. My af was 4 days late and i think for the first time ever we were starting to get excited instead of crapping ourselves :haha: . We were both a bit disappointed when it arrived so we just said lets just go for it next month!! Im hoping to just let nature take its course for the first few months and then maybe start using opks. I am properly excited now :happydance:

Ashleyy0, this is the same thing that happened to us last month. My af was 4 days late and i think for the first time ever we were starting to get excited instead of crapping ourselves :haha: . We were both a bit disappointed when it arrived so we just said lets just go for it next month!! Im hoping to just let nature take its course for the first few months and then maybe start using opks. I am properly excited now :happydance:

Its such a huge bummer isn't it? We weren't trying to get pregnant when we thought we were but after we found out we weren't it really was disappointing. I cried and was all emotional over it so we then decided we should NTNP. I think the idea of letting nature take its course for the first few months and then testing after that sounds great. Maybe thats what we will try!! :thumbup: Great idea! I hope nature takes its course in the first month and we don't have to result to all the other stuff!!

Ha! It is a bummer! What's crazy is how easy you think it is to get preggers when you're not wanting to! And then when you want to, it seems so hard! What's crazy, is I wanted to get prego with my first and when I found out I WAS prego, I freaked! I think sometimes you freak no matter what result you get!

Here's to August!! Baby dust for all!

I know! So true. Its crazy how people aren't trying and accidentally get pregnant all the time and then when you want too sometimes its hard. I guess it happens when its meant too.

I agree Baby dust for all!

Loads of babydust to everyone :winkwink: i really hope August is our month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->