Hello!

Saz_n_bump

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as Ive been lurking on here for a while but not wanted to post until I knew all was ok! I had my 12 week scan today and all is good :happydance: the baby was totally hyper and didnt stop wriggling around, it was fab!

I already have a 7 year old son so we are hoping that this is a girl but a boy would be great too!

Its all very exciting and I look forward to sharing this amazing experience with you all :hugs:

Sarah x

Congrats sweety, I am so glad all is good. I think it is to cute when the baby squirms around inside your belly and goes crazy. I can't wait until my next ultrasound so I can see that! By then my baby will be big enough to dance and have a little party in my belly. Anyways make sure you keep us all updated on your pregnancy. Best of luck to you hun!! :hug:

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as Ive been lurking on here for a while but not wanted to post until I knew all was ok! I had my 12 week scan today and all is good :happydance: the baby was totally hyper and didnt stop wriggling around, it was fab!

I already have a 7 year old son so we are hoping that this is a girl but a boy would be great too!

Its all very exciting and I look forward to sharing this amazing experience with you all :hugs:

Sarah x

:happydance:WELCOME!!!!!!! :happydance:

Yay for 12 week scan success! My baby has been a monkey as well, I love seeing it- makes you feel good. Congratulations and good luck.

Hi and welcome to first tri :) Congrats am glad the pregnancy is progressing well for you xx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->