Hello!

cheeky~vw

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don't really know what to say, lol. erm, we have been trying for a bubba for about 2-3 weeks now! we did our first test today, as id been having alot of possible symptoms;
*moody
*sleeping alot, but not being able to settle
*tummy cramps
*feeling lazy
*back ache
*needing the loo alot, but not actually being able to go to the loo for much of a wee

i said to my OH there was noway i could be PG, but he insisted we did a test this morning. so we did our first every PG test...me doing it, and him standing the other side of the door telling me to hurry up and get on with it (impatient as always). we did a test, it was negative Sad i didnt think i was PG, but i have to say i was abit upset!!! according to my FF, im most fertile from 21/05 until im supposed to OV on 25/05. So have to BD and see how we go. We've been saving up by not BDing for 3 days, so should have a good count! Fingers Crossed!!!

Anyway, i've rambed enough so if you have any more questions, please ask :)

Vicky
:hug:

Hey, just wanted to say welcome :wave: - good luck with TTC, the only thing I'd say is that from everything I have read about, try not to "save up" the spermies too much!! The most frequent advice I have seen is to have sex roughly every 2 days :) xx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->