• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello (:

sammyxx

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sammy, I'm 19 almost 20 and I'm about 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant :) This isn't my first pregnancy, though, as I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks (although I had seen the heartbeat just the week before :/) last year, and then a few months later had another miscarriage at 9 weeks.

My fiance and I are very excited, but of course very nervous at the same time. But I have a good feeling about this pregnancy, I just hope that it's right :)

I don't really talk to many of my friends very often anymore, so I came here hoping to make some new friends that I can talk with this about :)

Hey Sammy !
Congrats on your pregnancy but sorry about your previous losses<3
Welcome to bnb, the ladies on this site are all so supportive and awesome..
I'm Kayla, 19 and 30 weeks along with a baby girl named Jordyn :)
Look forward to getting to know you !

Hey :) I'm Bethany i'm 15(16 on October) and due June 18th with a baby girl:) Have a happy and healthy 9 months:) Hope this one sticks for you <3 pm me if you need to talk :)

Helllo
Congrats on the bubba x
I have a MC at 9 weeks before I had my daughter then fell pregnant with her 5 months later xx
Sorry for your losses hun hope this one is a sticky bean.

I'm hillary 20 I have an almost 4 year old son called hayden and I have a 20 week old daughter called aleia happy and healthy 9 months xx

Helllo
Congrats on the bubba x
I have a MC at 9 weeks before I had my daughter then fell pregnant with her 5 months later xx

I'm hillary 20 I have an almost 4 year old son called hayden and I have a 20 week old daughter called aleia happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you :) And I'm sorry for your loss as well, it's the worst feeling in the world :/ I'm glad that everything turned out well with your daughter, though!

Hi I'm Kristina. I have a 3 day old boy called Noah :)
Congrats on your pregnancy

Helllo
Congrats on the bubba x

Thank you :) And I'm sorry for your loss as well, it's the worst feeling in the world :/ I'm glad that everything turned out well with your daughter, though!

Thanks yh it is a horrible thing to go thru then I didn't think I would fall pregnant that quick after even tho 5 months aint that quick it did feel at the time haha hope u and bubba is doing well xx

Hi I'm Kristina. I have a 3 day old boy called Noah :)
Congrats on your pregnancy

Thank you, and congrats on the new baby :)

Helllo
Congrats on the bubba x

Thanks yh it is a horrible thing to go thru then I didn't think I would fall pregnant that quick after even tho 5 months aint that quick it did feel at the time haha hope u and bubba is doing well xx

Yeah both times I got pregnant again pretty quickly. I had the D&C with my first in July and was pregnant again by October. Then the 2nd miscarriage happened in December and I found out about this pregnancy last month. My fiance is planning on taking advantage of how easily I seem to get pregnant because he wants a lot of kids, haha we'll see about that :haha:

Helllo
Congrats on the bubba x

Yeah both times I got pregnant again pretty quickly. I had the D&C with my first in July and was pregnant again by October. Then the 2nd miscarriage happened in December and I found out about this pregnancy last month. My fiance is planning on taking advantage of how easily I seem to get pregnant because he wants a lot of kids, haha we'll see about that :haha:[/QUOTE]

Hehe bless him I want another two but not yet I wanna wait at leasst 8 years as I was only 16 when I had my son and his starting school soon so I'm gunna leave it a while let my body relax and be mine hehehe. My OH said he wants another but after seeing me in labour and how much pain I was he cried bless him now he said he don't wanna put me thru it again but we will defo have another if I have my way llmaoo x

Congratulations and welcome to BnB :wave:

Sorry about your previous losses :hugs: I hope you have a happy & healthy nine months!

Oh, I'm Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 10.5 month old son called Jason :flower:

Congratulations and welcome to BnB :wave:

Sorry about your previous losses :hugs: I hope you have a happy & healthy nine months!

Oh, I'm Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 10.5 month old son called Jason :flower:

Thank you, he is adorable by the way :)

Hehe bless him I want another two but not yet I wanna wait at leasst 8 years as I was only 16 when I had my son and his starting school soon so I'm gunna leave it a while let my body relax and be mine hehehe. My OH said he wants another but after seeing me in labour and how much pain I was he cried bless him now he said he don't wanna put me thru it again but we will defo have another if I have my way llmaoo x

I want 2 or 3, he is wanting 6 haha. I know what you mean about wanting to let your body relax, he wants to try again a few months after having the baby but I want to wait at least a year or two afterwards to even think about having another. I need a break! Lol

Congratulations! I think you'll like it here :flower:
My name's Kaleigh, 20, 6w5d pregnant with our first.

Congrats and welcome hun! My name is Evita, i'm 17 and 13w1d. I am sorry for your previous losses, I know how hard it is <3 I hope this is a sticky bean for you! You will love this site :) PM anytime xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->