Hello

eire777

Reaction score
Just need to say hello, I think I may be pregnant and well came here for support, you see I was married a few years back and spent 3 years TTC and it never happened, as a result my marriage ended coz the ass kept blaming me, anyway, now I have a boyfriend and well I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, if I'm not then I am growing breasts like Pamela Anderson and an ass like J Lo for no reason. I'm kinda scared to take a test in case I'm not coz I really truly believe I am and I would be so disssapointed if not. It's like womens instinct though that I know, my boobs have been sore for a solid two weeks now, I get a little nauseous on occasion and I'm bloody well exhausted all the time too. Wow I feel better already getting that out. P.S. I'm in work so replies might be slow. Slan form Ireland. :hi::blush::cloud9::ninja:

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump. Good luck for when you decide to test sounds promising.

fingers crossed for you!!

Have you missed your period yet?

Thanks a million. Congrats to you two also. LOL forgot that period part, yeah, I'm not one 100% sure when last one started but I know it wasn't to long after Christmas :dohh:

Thanks Lynz, I'm trying not to get to excited but it's so hard after trying for so long the last time and not even trying this time lol

Thanks a million. Congrats to you two also. LOL forgot that period part, yeah, I'm not one 100% sure when last one started but I know it wasn't to long after Christmas :dohh:

well fingers crossed then hun! when will you test?

Thanks everyone, I'm not sure about when I'll do a test, probably early next week, I’ve been feeling real funny all day though, kinda like butterflies in my tummy, does that make sense?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OompaLoompa/welcome1.gif

Please do a test!!! we want to see your BFP!!! xx

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Good luck for when you decide to test. Sounds promising.

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/thhellod.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"