Hello

Camia

Reaction score
I'm new, obviously, so I thought I'd post and say hi. I'm Camia and in kind of a limbo as far as the baby thing is concerned. We've both known we wanted to try for a while but haven't, mainly due to living situation, but there was, let's say, an accident recently that sparked a new conversation about it. To make a long story short, while I don't expect the chances of conception from that are high they're still definitely there, and if it didn't happen then we'll most likely begin actually trying within the next few months, after we move. So here I am, because I figure either way this could be a good place to be.

Nice to meet you all.

Hey! :) Welcome & Good Luck with TTC :D took over a year with my eldest and wasnt trying but wasnt preventing with my youngest :) x

Hey! :) Welcome & Good Luck with TTC :D took over a year with my eldest and wasnt trying but wasnt preventing with my youngest :) x

Thank you :) I think I'm equal parts terrified and excited right now, and I just want all this moving business to hurry up so we can get settled in and sorted out. Boyfriend's already practically chomping at the bit to have a baby, I think his baby fever's worse than mine and that's saying something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->