Hello

Newly Broody

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I have to confess that I've been spying on you for a couple of days. I empathise with you all so much that I felt compelled to intoduce myself. When reading your posts, it's sometimes like I'm reading something that I could have written myself. I understand the frustations of WTT.

Up until recently (as the Nancy Drews out there may have guessed), I haven't always wanted children. My one and only silbling is 14 years younger than me so I know how hard it can be to raise a kid - It put me off for a long time. People used to say "just you wait until you met the right man, you'll change your mind". Of course I didn't believe them. But of course they were right.

It's totally taken me by suprise. In the space of a few months, I've gone from being a girl that hated the idea of having children, to only being able to think about having a baby. It's not the right time for me and OH yet, just like the rest of us here!

Hopefully we will start TTC next July/August.

So anyway - that's me and my story. Hi everyone :wave:

I could have also written that!!! I didn't want children AT ALL until about a year ago.. then again I'm only 18 so I have years to wait yet! :(

Welcome to B&B :D we're an alright bunch ;) x

Welcome hun! :hugs: I have a friend that is the exact same. Never wanted kids and now keeps talking about them since finding the right guy. Good luck when your time comes!!

Welcome to wtt and congrats on you ttc date! You seem to have had OH on board quite quickly, I bet there's quite a few girls here jealous of that. :D What are your reasons for wtt for now? Anything specific you want to achieve before LO comes along?

We're currently saving money to buy a house. We're only in a tiny one bed flat at the moment. We aim to get the flat on the market by the end of summer, then we have plenty of time to find a house and settle in before we start TTC at the end of next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->