hello

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
i thought id say hi and say were ntnp at the moment.. after a year of ttc we decided that it was putting a strain on our relationship and we even nearly broke up with all the stress.. we decided to just go with the flow :winkwink: and have fun.. also were moving house at the moment so alot to do and keep busy with..

anyway im so glad we have our own forum :happydance:

what are your reasons for ntnp rather than ttc? :flower:
i must say ntnp feels better... i dont feel stressed or anything .. tho i do wish sometimes it would just happen and have my bad days..

anyone like to share aswell :flower:

i dunno the purpose to this thread really just needed to talk about it i guess :haha:

hello,im not over here fully yet,but if this time does not work i will be,been tcc for 16 months and just fed up with it all really,this time we have taken the more relaxed approach and its been so much better.gl to u.:flower:

Hi there and welcome. I moved from the stressed out TTC mode into this section, and its a relaxing start, wish you all the best of luck! :hugs::happydance:

Welcome in :wave:

We are going down the NTNP route as when TTC Sienna i went a bit nuts with it, But once i relaxed and we took the NTNP approach we fell pregnant pretty quick :)
The way we see it is, we get to have lots of :sex: and enjoy being a young couple, and if a baby is the outcome then thats just bloody marvelous! If not atleast we will get fit from all the sexersize :lol:

Good luck with your NTNP journey xxx

thanks ladies :D i really hope this works..
im taking soy to regulate af.. but were just bd when we want rather than when we have to.. :D

approatching our seccond year trying thats what we decided to do -ntnp

i felt that it got to the point that the only reason we were having sex was to get pregnant-no relaxation or fun :)

Hi hun, i have just joined the ntnp forum. We are just letting nature take its course, if we get pregnant bonus if not, then we just get lots of fun out of it lol.

Hey babylove
Great to see that u and OH have got back together and have even got a wedding date! ;)

Yeah, I've been NTNP for 1 year now and just got my first basal thermometer. Won't use it yet though, until hubby's issues get sorted out......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->