Hello!!

candise

Reaction score
Hi Im new to this. Me,and my fiancee are trying to conceive after the loss of our daughter in october 2010 we have been trying for 6 months now and nothing!! First off let me give you some background I had my daughter in oct 2010 i had the cerclage placed and it gave me a infection which infected my daughter. Thats why i had pre-term labor!!! I have 2 beautiful kids,a girl and boy who are 9 and 11 years old they are my pride and joy!!:hugs: I had another baby in 2007 a baby boy he was born at 26 weeks. He passed away from meningitis I had a placenta abruption with him. God bless my baby girl,and baby boy..

We have intercourse when i ovulate we use the ovulation kit and it says I'm ovulating,and I have the signs of ovulation,yet still nothing. The doctors check my fallopian tubes everything was normal and they ran tests,and I have been taking my prenatal vitamins. I also eat healthy and drink plenty of water I'm not over weight. Sometimes I feel like giving up,but i believe there is hope the doctors said I am very capable of getting pregnant and I have to problems its just a waiting game.

I hope to meet others that are going through the same thing..

First, I would like to say Im sorry for the the losses of your baby girl and baby boy.

I think that you are doing everything you are supposed to! haha Hmmm... do you try all the old wives tales I hear about?? Pillow under butt... etc... Maybe that can help.

Have you talked to your doctor about it? I think that if you just keep doing what you are doing you are bound to get a BFP sooner or later! I wish I could help you out more and give you better answers. Sorry and best of luck!

Sorry for your losses. You can definitely try the pillow under the butt. Also, have you tried preseed or conceive plus along with soft cups? Good Luck to you. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->