Hello!

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
Well i said never ever again and certainly not anytime soon and here I am the girl who hasn't had a chance to post her birth story yet posting in here! :rofl:

I would easily have waited until Ruby was 3/4 but the more OH talks about wanting another one and the more ppl who i talk to who have 2 close together (OH being one of these ppl - he has ds 15 and dd 14) make me want to do it more and more!

So... is anyone (Lisa/Mervs Mum - i told her she was mad :rofl:) in the same boat??

If someone could promise that I'd have a dd as wonderful & easy as this one I'd do it tomorrow and we're so lucky to have her :cloud9: i think we might be pushing it trying for another so soon and what happens if number 2 turns out to be a ds i would be :cloud9: but this would be different financially which at the mo is tight!!! :blush:

I am aslo BF so dont know how easily I would get preggo but one of OH reasons for not wanting to wait is that we had vasectomy reversal to enable us to have dd and there is a chance over time scar tissue will prevent us having another baby.

Anyway, in the time I've taken to write this I could've written my birth story :rofl:

Does everyone feel like this after having a baby?

Laura xxx

First of all - GO WRITE YOUR BIRTH STORY!!!!! Although I feel like I was almost with you after the texts and your little voice ringing me in between contractions!!! :rofl:

You know how I feel - I think I started going on at OH 3 days after Heebs was born for another!! I thought I wouldnt want any more. I'd really like to have the money to 'spoil' her - my eldest isnt 'spoilt' as in a brat but I've been able to take her on holiday and send her to a private school etc and I just dont think we'd be able to do a lot of the things I did with her if we had another. BUT those things arent the 'be all and end all' and I do know We'd have LOOOOOADS of love to give another child even if we didnt have a bean.

I think if you're thinking this way now and with OH having the reversal, then I'd be thinking let's not waste any time. If I'm gonna do it I want crack on coz I'm no spring chicken anymore and (this is gonna sound mental....) I think of things like this....I dont wanna be a really old Nana / Grandma!!!

Oh Laura - I've had a lovely day and this just made it. Cant wait to see you!!! I might just snog the pair of ya!!!!!! :hugs:
xxx

Oh you div you made me cry! I love ya!

I've not got loads of plans next week I swear I'll do my birth story :rofl: xx

Oh you div you made me cry! I love ya!

I've not got loads of plans next week I swear I'll do my birth story :rofl: xx

I've still got a cracking picture of you on the gas and air if you want me to post it.....:rofl: x

i never wrote my birth story either:rofl: :rofl: hardly had any time to shower never mind typing out my birth story!!!!

doubt i will have any more children but good luck to those who are planning to - very exciting!!!

Christine
XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"