Hello!

hi there,
just stopping by to see how is everything going for you. well i hope. :)

I'm good. Actually, I'm great. Decided to go home and see my family for a couple days while I'm off work. Well.. When I say "decided" I mean hubby convinced me. LOL. So I may be MIA for a few days.

oh i hope that you have a blast:) enjoy your time off of work :)

Welcome to BnB honey and GL! Enjoy your time here! PM me if you just want a chat :)
:hugs:
---xo

Feeling so refreshed after my mini vacation to see the family.. Got to meet my 2 week old Goddaughter, but when I left sat in the car for about 15 mins bawling. It sucks that I can't even be genuinely happy for others because I want this so much.. Just so frustrated right now.. Thought this might be our month because everything was becoming "normal" (cycles 28 days, OPKs + on CD14) but this month no +OPK and feeling extremely depressed about it all.. Just wish that things would even out and stay that way.. Sorry for ranting and raving, but needed to get that off my chest..

Welcome to babyandbump
images.jpg

rant and rave all you need that is what we are here for :)..... however i am going to need you to keep the faith......:)

Thanks :) I'm keeping the faith, some times are just a little harder than others. Thinking maybe I did Ov, just earlier than I thought. Didn't start the OPKs until CD 13-15, so maybe it was a little earlier this month.. I need to get a little more organized about all this stuff! After almost 4 years, you'd think I'd have it down to a science.. I did for a while, but in the midst of the move last year, charts got misplaced and life got hectic. It's been tough getting the motivation to start all over.. Guess there's no time like the present! :D

Hope you're having a great week!

you're right about it being no time like the presesnt :) start this cycle as if it was the first one you started...... the past 4 years don't exist..... this is cycle 1 what things are you going to try..... past issues can only be today's problems if you let them..... hold you head high and remember for every why there is a why not.... example why haven't i been able to concieve?!!!! God," why not wait on me my child."

I'm gonna start a TTC Journal on here and start charting BBTs as well as OPKs. In 3 days I should be starting a new cycle, so here goes nothing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->