Hello!

usmcwife.em

Pet Mom
Reaction score
:D:DMy name is Emily, I am happily married and loving my life. The only thing that would possibly make my life better, would be having a baby. My husband and I have been TTC for almost 3 years, but so far no luck. We both love children, we have 4 neices and a nephew, and we have a Godson and Goddaughter. We are more than ready to start a family of our own! :flower: Anyhow, he is a Marine Reservist and works full time in a custom bake shop and I am currently working in retail. We live in Florida and try to take a vacation together at least once a year. I love reading, writing (although I can never find anything to write about...), singing, dancing, shopping, swimming, traveling, and trying new things. I love shows that make you think, my favorites include all of the CSIs, House, NCIS (the original, not a big fan of LA). We watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars as well as Cupcake Wars, Ultimate Cakeoff, and anything with Alton Brown. I'm socially awkward and sometimes say things that weird people out. LOL. Any questions? Please ask away! I love to talk!!

:D:DMy name is Emily, I am happily married and loving my life. The only thing that would possibly make my life better, would be having a baby. My husband and I have been TTC for almost 3 years, but so far no luck. We both love children, we have 4 neices and a nephew, and we have a Godson and Goddaughter. We are more than ready to start a family of our own! :flower: Anyhow, he is a Marine Reservist and works full time in a custom bake shop and I am currently working in retail. We live in Florida and try to take a vacation together at least once a year. I love reading, writing (although I can never find anything to write about...), singing, dancing, shopping, swimming, traveling, and trying new things. I love shows that make you think, my favorites include all of the CSIs, House, NCIS (the original, not a big fan of LA). We watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars as well as Cupcake Wars, Ultimate Cakeoff, and anything with Alton Brown. I'm socially awkward and sometimes say things that weird people out. LOL. Any questions? Please ask away! I love to talk!!

Hi emily! Welcome! You sound just like me although my name's Nikki, I like in the UK and my hubby isn't a marine reservist, LOL.
I wish you all the best TTC and hope you get some happy news soon :)

Baby dust x x:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB & good luck with ttc! :flower:

(Just an idea, maybe you could write about your ttc journey. Also, many of the ladies have online journals on here if that is something you are interested in).

All the best! :flow:

hello and welcome to bnb......... happy to see you here and baby dust to you.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Panda - Thanks for the idea! I think I'll try that...

Waiting - Where are you guys stationed?

We are in Oklahoma right now for my husband's class. But usually at Camp Pendleton. :)

We are in Oklahoma right now for my husband's class. But usually at Camp Pendleton. :)

Hubs is familiar with Pendleton, we may be over that way if things work out. He's Reserves right now, but considering going Active in the Spring when his EAS comes around. Not sure yet.

Hubs is familiar with Pendleton, we may be over that way if things work out. He's Reserves right now, but considering going Active in the Spring when his EAS comes around. Not sure yet.

Oh very cool. We are supposed to do Oklahoma again then hawaii. But Pendleton is the best. If you get there you will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->