Helloooo! I'm baaacccckkkk!

tessiekins

Reaction score
Hi! So, my name is Tess. Was on here talking to some lovely ladies whilst pregnant with my daughter. She is now 2 :happydance: gorgeous healthy happy lady :happydance:

So, now beginning to wonder about baby #2..husband isn't ready yet he has confessed recently, so that's all fine, will wait till he's ready.

I just wanted some advice off breastfeeders really! I'm still feeding, I got my periods back in Jan..and they've been fine, if not a bit late or bit early but that's to be expected because it was so long without them. I was ovulating last week (I think) and have been in pain since Saturday, possibly Friday actually. My whole pelvis feels like it's going to drop out of me, and my lower abdomen is just dull cramping/ache and nothing will shift it. I've had a lot of fluid down there too, which seems to be calming down. Has anyone heard of ovulating for a week straight?

My boobies knack too! They're my only PMS symptoms, apart from a sore lower back..which could EASILY be housework haha, :haha: Am I going insane in thinking it is faarrr too early to be feeling due on when I only had my last period finish nearly two weeks ago?? Surely it can't be coming around that quick!? Gimme a break! Lol. My last cycle was 26 days.

Thanks guys, and lovely to be back :kiss:

xxx

Sorry, I didn't mean just breastfeeders there! Lol, I just meant about the period stuff incase anyone had had this problem. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->