Helloooo!

Angelbabymama

Mama to Kashi & #2 on way
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Lola, I'm 22 and already a mother to a nearly two year old cheeky monkey (who just deleted the first version of this post :dohh:). I have just had my implant removed today so we can start TTC #2.

I have had regular periods the whole time I have had my implant in except for this last one that is AWOL. I have put this down to the stress of starting a new job and being given notice to leave our apartment just 3 months after moving in plus house hunting in this area is a nightmare! We haven't told many people we're going to TTC due to people feeling the need to voice unwanted opinions about timing which they can quite frankly keep to themselves! :haha:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm at the beginning of a period which for the first time in years I'm actually excited to see and I've stocked up on ovulation and pregnancy tests ready to get this show on the road!

Edit: I forgot to add the questions I wanted to ask which are... How did your body react after having the implant removed? How long did any effects last? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->