Help...10 year old girl

Scout

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I think this has been answered so I deleted. Also, became concerned I put too much info out here. Thanks all. I found the dog at Target, and on sale too!

Last edited:
Walmart is ASDA in the UK :)

We got DD1 a CaCa Max a few years ago - walks, sits, barks, eats and poops :haha: there are a few interactive dogs, I'm sure FurReal have ones which walk too. As well as Animagic animals.

Personally, I think the Grandma is taking the pee a little asking for such presents with a price - in the UK they're £30+ which is around $40 odd.

I can't help but just wanted to say how lovely. I'm sure she'd be happy with anything.
X

Thanks. The only 2 I can find online Walmart are the ones I posted so ??? I'm going out to Target today so I'll look there.

Oh, and the grandma only listed that bc I asked the schools counselor to call her and ask the toys the child really wanted most regardless of cost. The grandma told the counselor that the interactive dog was really expensive and so if I knew of other things the child might like that aren't expensive that she would grateful; grateful for anything. She originally asked for clothes only. So, just wanted to clear that up that this is totally on me and what I asked and not something the grandma initiated. This little girl has nothing and has been disappointed time and again (nothing for her birthday, no money for the book fair at school......) I just want her Christmas to be special.
Lovely person scout xxx

Could she mean Club Petz Lucy The Dog or Lola The Puppy ? They are a bit expensive though .

Lovely thing you are doing for the girl !

Thanks ladies, I think I found what I need!
Oh, and I"m getting way more out of this than she is, iykwim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->