Help, 11 weeks tomorrow, had some bleeding yesterday

Sherah

Reaction score
11 weeks tomorrow, woke up at 4 am Sunday feeling really weird and couldn't get back to sleep. At 12pm I had sudden sharp shooting pains which lasted about half an hour then stopped. At 3pm I was stood downstairs an suddenly felt wetness between my legs. It turned out to be deep red blood. I called medical help line and went to emergency room. I bled about 2 teaspoons. It then became pinkish discharge. They have moved my scan forward from next Wednesday to this Wednesday. I still tested positive and was no sign of infection in urine sample. I'm terrified as my breasts suddenly feel less swollen and i had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks 18 months ago. We have only just told everyone as everything was going well and I had finally relaxed and got started to feel like this one was going to be ok. Had a little more thick pink discharge earlier when went to the loo. The hospital said this can happen and everything turn out fine, or it can happen and it lead to heavier bleeding later and miscarriage. I hate that nobody can tell me anything and that I'm stuck in limbo for a day and a half until my scan, which I am now dreading!

No advice but sending big hugs. I also had bleeding over the weekend. It was brown rather than red but there was a lot and it had stringy lumpy bits in (tmi - sorry). I've got an emergency scan tomorrow but I'm petrified it will be bad news so I can totally understand how you feel just now. It can be normal though, we might both be ok fingers crossed. Keep us posted Hun xx

I had both red and brown bleeding at separate stages during the start of this pregnancy and both times everything turned out fine. I know the waiting is horrible but I'm hoping everything will be ok for you both x x

Just wanted to wish you luck for Wed. The waiting is the worst part and 2 days can feel like 2 months. I was abroad when I spotted and had to wait till I got home before I could get in touch with my midwife and have a scan to see everything was ok.

I know it's hard especially after what you have already been through but try and stay positive if you have had no more pain or bleeding there is every chance it will all be ok.

If you can get some rest watch a movie, have a bath, listen to music, read just take it easy.

Let us know how you get on sorry I can't give you any advice on what it may be.

No advice but sending big hugs. I also had bleeding over the weekend. It was brown rather than red but there was a lot and it had stringy lumpy bits in (tmi - sorry). I've got an emergency scan tomorrow but I'm petrified it will be bad news so I can totally understand how you feel just now. It can be normal though, we might both be ok fingers crossed. Keep us posted Hun xx

Good luck to you with your scan too. I'm glad I'm not alone in this experience!

Thanks to all posters for support. Been feeling rather alone in this as I don't know anyone else who's had this problem

I absolutely hate situations like this where you feel helpless, it's completely out of your hands :( all I can do is say a prayer for you! Keep us posted!

An back at work today, my boss has been great and said if I need to leave at any point that its fine. I was off yesterday because of the bleeding. I cycle to work as don't have a car at the moment so didn't dare cycle yesterday. I managed to brave it today and spotting seems to have stopped, don't want to speak too soon though. But no blood after cycling I'm taking as a good sign. Hopefully all will be well with the scan tomorrow!

An back at work today, my boss has been great and said if I need to leave at any point that its fine. I was off yesterday because of the bleeding. I cycle to work as don't have a car at the moment so didn't dare cycle yesterday. I managed to brave it today and spotting seems to have stopped, don't want to speak too soon though. But no blood after cycling I'm taking as a good sign. Hopefully all will be well with the scan tomorrow!

It's all ok. Couldn't find any reason for bleeding. Baby was bouncing and waving and kicking, it's little heart pounding away! Most amazing thing I've ever seen, it's got a face and toes and moving fingers!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79