Help! 13w5d and all of a sudden can't find heartbeat

jodiejodie

Reaction score
So I have a sonoline B fetal doppler. I've been listening to my baby every day since 9w1d. I went to do my nightly listening on Friday and couldn't find the baby. I'm 13w5d. I tried again yesterday and today with no luck. I'm panicking and I don't like it! Has anyone else had this happen??

Hi, I totally understand why you are freaking out but try not to worry too much. Sometimes I couldn't find my little one at that stage. 13/14 weeks bubs is still tiny and is probably just lying further back. Do you feel ok? If everything else is feeling normal maybe you should try again in a few days. After all we aren't trained and the doppler is great but can make you worry. If you are really concerned then do contact your midwife for advice x

Thank you! I'm going to call tomorrow since it's been a few days since I heard it last. I'm aure all is okay but I need proof hahaha!!

I would call and try to get in if I were you. I know that at that stage the placenta can move and maybe you have an anterior one blocking you from hearing the HB? For reassurance though, I'd call.

I'd get checked over Hun. This happened to me I'm afraid. Please keep us updated xx

Well it looks like my fears have been confirmed. My sweet little babys heart stopped beating last week at 13 weeks.

Oh no *hugs* I am so sorry there isn't enough words to say.

I am so sorry :hugs:

I'm so so sorry :hugs: I've had the same thing happen twice this year myself, my heart just sank when I read this, just awful. :cry: Xxx

I'm so so sorry to of heard this, my thoughts are with you x

*hugs*

I'm so sorry hun. I want to cry for you. Awful especially the timing.

So sorry Hun life can b so bloody cruel :( xxxx

I'm very sorry darling :( The same thing happened to me :( Damn them dopplers. Don't lose hope. I'm thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry, this is just awful. Please take care of yourself :hugs:

:( Thoughts are with you :hugs:

This is what fears me the most about using dopplers at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->