help!!! 1st month with opks not sure if this is pos

lglick

TTC#1 CYCLE#5
Reaction score
Ladies the test line does not look as dark or darker as the control line but pretty close...is this pos? or should i wait and see if tomorrow is darker :wacko: im a little confused

Attachments

• 2011-07-17 15.33.08.jpg
    2011-07-17 15.33.08.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 63
sorry! forgot to add the top one is yesterday, bottom is from today

I'm pretty sure it's super close to being postive, I have never used that brand before so Im not 1oo% on that but I don't think it would hurt to keep testing the next few days and get to :sex:...Good luck! :D

thanks for your help ill keep to:sex: just so all bases are covered

Girl let me tell you! I used opk's for the 1st time this month and got a def positive on the 14th and I'm scared to stop :sex: in case I stop too early! LOL and we are doing smep this month so I have of course done the xtreme version and :sex: everyday since cd 8...and whewwww...im beat...but I think that might have been my problem all these months, stopping too early, so we will see when I stop obsessing about sex and move on to obsessing about poas hahaha Will certainly follow to see your outcome this month :D

thanks girls! and we are doing the smep this month too!! fingers crossed for both of us...i think we have also been stopping too early also sooo we are going for the long haul this month i hope we both get our bfps!! ill keep my eye out for your update also :flower:

I dont think it's a positive quite yet. But I think tomorrow might be your day. It's clearly getting darker and darker. good luck!!

looking good i agree it shud go a tad bit darker within a day id say :) happy bedding .............if it goes lighter thou take that one as ur positive hun

Almost! I saw give it one more day!

thanks for all your help ladies! i did one today at work and it was much darker than yesterday...couldnt get a good pic of it though :( we dtd yesterday and today so we should be alright

pretty good i guess...although ff still hasnt decided that i ovualted yet...but i did get those pos opks and i felt O pain a few days ago...ugh its confusing:wacko: do you chart? this is the first month charting so its all a little overwhelming...but anyways hows it going with you??? you should be O'ing like any minute now huh?:haha:

I had the same problem with FF. I know I ovulated due to the sharp pains and the +OPK but for some reason FF didn't show it. So I override it and now it shows I'm 4DPO.

Good luck!

thanks happy bunny!! ill try overriding mine too!

did it! now im 3dpo...officially in TWW!!!!

Get to BD'ing!!! LOL ! I have used this kind....my last ovulation, mine looked alot like yours, almost positive. but at the same time, got positives with another IC brand strip and a smiley face on the CB....all three with the same urine sample....From now on, when these are almost positive, I am going to back it up with a cb smiley face for confirmation. Good luck :)

6DPO today and had a big drop in temp....I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this is my implantation dip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->