HELP 3 weeks post op ectopic, worried I might be pg again too early to try???

socuriousman

Reaction score
Im just over my 2 week mark from my larascopic ectopic pregnancy removal, will be 3 weeks on tuesday.

I know I was told to use protection but I just couldnt help myself and have been using pull out (long story, Im a horrible person)

I havent even had a real period yet...now my boobs are starting to hurt the same way they did when pregnant and Ive had simillar cramps as to my ectopic.

I dont know if Im ov'ing, or pg or having ghost pains/ symptoms.

I took a test yesterday and its negative... probably way to early to tell but I have no real clue where Id be in my cycle.

My loss of pregnancy bleed ended about friday and my surgery was tuesday and its been 2 weeks and 3 days since.

Ive also heard you are super fertile right after a loss bleed.

I was told to wait 2 cycles before trying, not that we were trying I just need that level of intimacy.

Anyhow now im terrified and worried.

Has anyone gotten preggers right after an ectopic?

Did it turn out okay?

Or did I just put myself into a horrible high risk position.

Heeelppp

I got pregnant the month after but had a chemical/early loss. I think my body just wasn't ready for another pregnancy. My doctor told me I didn't need to wait, he said once the bleeding had stopped to try again if that's what I wanted. So I don't think you've put yourself at risk. Good luck and I hope it turns out how you want.

I got pregnant the month after but had a chemical/early loss. I think my body just wasn't ready for another pregnancy. My doctor told me I didn't need to wait, he said once the bleeding had stopped to try again if that's what I wanted. So I don't think you've put yourself at risk. Good luck and I hope it turns out how you want.

Ugh thank you, its been heart breaking everyones been telling me to wait such a long time and its all ive wanted for so long.

How long did it take for you to test positive? I have no idea how far dpo id be

Ugh thank you, its been heart breaking everyones been telling me to wait such a long time and its all ive wanted for so long.

How long did it take for you to test positive? I have no idea how far dpo id be
My surgery was the end of November, I ovulated 3 weeks later (I was doing opks) and I tested positive on the 24th December which was about 8/9dpo for me. So overall it was about 4 weeks after the op.
I became totally obsessed with getting pregnant after my ectopic that's why we tried so soon even though DH was sure I wasn't ready. I had the chemical in December then got my BFP in March and baby is doing well. It will happen hun x

My surgery was the end of November, I ovulated 3 weeks later (I was doing opks) and I tested positive on the 24th December which was about 8/9dpo for me. So overall it was about 4 weeks after the op.
I became totally obsessed with getting pregnant after my ectopic that's why we tried so soon even though DH was sure I wasn't ready. I had the chemical in December then got my BFP in March and baby is doing well. It will happen hun x

Congrats! We arent trying but we're super fertile so I wouldnt be surprised if pull out didnt work for us.

I hope if I am it works!

I guess it would be ov'ing around now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"