Help!! 4 weeks just found out today.

Ashley25

Reaction score
I am so happy yet nervous.
just got my BFP this morning after multiple ban's from cheap tests that obviously didn't work.. which makes me 4 weeks 3 days.

Last week I thought I was going to get my period and TMI I had multiple orgasms on Thursday and a spray tan on Friday.

I'm so scared not, could the multiple orgasms effect my uterus in any way?? or lead to miscarriage? and how about the DHA or possible inhalation of the tan?

I feel awful! I didn't know =( Please help

I really feel there's Grace for people who don't know. The orgasms won't affect the uterus or baby at all. I don't know about spray tans, but you could talk to your doctor.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

Women lead healthy sex lives all throughout their pregnancies, and orgasming (even several times - way to go!) is totally fine. :)

As for the spray tan, my gyn once told me that as scary as it is outside of the big things (heavy drinking, heavy smoking, serious injury....) whether or not you are going to mc was pretty much predetermined at conception and you basically have little to no control, positively or negatively, over it.

Also re spray tan, she has said that anything that happens pre-positive hpt is fair game. That until the cells are implanted and connected to your body enough to get a positive test, what you do doesn't reach your baby.

So try not to worry, and be glad you got your spray tan now because it's going to be a while before you can get it again ;) But I do agree whenever you are in doubt, call your gyn.

First, congratulations!!

Sex and orgasm are totally okay during pregnancy (unless you get put on pelvic rest later on), otherwise have at it and enjoy! As for the spray tanning, since it's so early cells are still forming and implanting so I don't think it would have harmed baby. I definitely wouldn't get another tan until after pregnancy though. When in doubt, call your doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->