Help? 9DPO OPKs getting darker/v faint positive HPT?

Stillachance

Reaction score
Hi All,

I stopped TTC about 18 months ago as it became too stressful after 2 years of failures. I am now 38 and single and had pretty much written it off as being able to happen. So this 2ww was not planned and from a 1 night stand so not the best situation but of course I would love it if I was regardless.
My last period started on 6th April, dtd on night of 21 and morning of 22nd.

I have been doing opk (allbeit out of date ones) and internet cheapie hpts since 6DPO and I'm 9DPO today (I think - not charting). I have attached a pic. The OPK's and HPTs start in the middle at 6DPO and work down for OPKs and up for HPTs each day then on.

The My OPK's seem to be getting darker and I think I can see something on the 9DPO HPT but assuming my mind is playing tricks on me and it is some sort of evap as did a CB digital (allbeit with a much lighter looking 2nd pee of the day) and it came up non pregnant. Can anyone else see anything at all on the top 9DPO HPT?

I have obviously massively been over soing it on the symptom spotting but I have had loads of symptoms too...listed below. TBH, I actually think I am going mental in this 2ww.

0DPO - nada, no ovulation cramps (can usually feel)

1DPO - slightly tender breasts, mini break out in spots (usually happens at AF), a touch of indigestion (also unusual). Tingling feeling in big toes lol and a weird sensation that I was slightly turned on (like you have after an orgasm down there where you can kinda feel the pulsating) Both constant for me so far since 0 DPOand had neither of which before?

2DPO - Sneezy, heartburn, cloudy urine (but I started taking post natal vits on 0DPO - could be the cause), creamy white discharge, slightly tender but full breasts, slightly enhanced sense of smell. Tingling feeling in big toes.

3DPO - Watery mouth, cloudy pee, KFC cravings (not a massive meat eater/food person), neck ache, slightly tender breasts. Tingling feeling in big toes.

4DPO - Sharp Twinges in Vag. Boobs less sore :-(, gushed out creamy CM (but this can be common for me a few days after ovulation), thirstier than normal, still sneezy. Tingling feeling in big toes.

5DPO - Sneezing loads, momentary dizzy spells like when coming down with the flu, boobs seem less tender and firm though, watery mouth, feel hungry really late at night. Out of breath when trying to go to bed. still got neck ache. Tingling feeling in big toes.

6DPO - Tingling feeling in vulva. Woke really early for me (for a saturday). More sensitive boobs and nips :), slight pain in r boob and itchy left nip. tired, dizzy spells on and off all day, mild momentary cramps/stabbing pain on right side/pelvic region. Tingling feeling in feet and stomach, more KFC cravings lol, pinching feeling below belly button late at night. Nauseous - Felt crappy all day. Did OPK, visible test line.

7DPO - Breathless/Deep sighs a plenty. Twinges in my vag (and big toe lol) all day and twinges on both l + r side. Still getting dizzy spells but only a few times nothing like 7DPO. Need a nap in afternoon and burped and sicked in my mouth when I lay down (and the same thing happened when I went to bed later too). Even though been eating loads last week or 2 feel less full/fat but late night hunger pangs sorted that and by bedtime I was mega feeling full gain. more sensitive boobs, tired. Couldn't sleep, more pains on right side(implantation?) accompanied by nausea lasted about 45 mins , got up and had a hot flush. Felt wet but nothing there. Darker OPK. slight headache and dizzy spells. Weepy.

8DPO - Darker OPK not positive though. Boobs more tender and fuller. Felt wet but nothing there. mild cramping. Got hunger pains but fancy nothing! Forced a bowl of soup in around 2pm and hunger pains/gurgles happened right after (like 15 mins) this never happens. Really emotional today, proper cried my eyes out. Tingly vag and big toes. Dizzy spell, legs felt shakey, felt faint had to lie down for 5 mins then had a hot flush. forced in more food and felt better.

9DPO - 00.50am Another gush of CM this time this is unusual this time of the month. def feels like something is going on. 1.47am nauseous/breathless, boobs much fuller. Sporadic pain in both upper arms. My stomach hurt it felt so empty when I lay down for bed (like I had eaten nothing in 2 days) almost got up to eat something even though I had eaten a normal amount for me.Darker OPK, hunger pains but feel like nothing will go down well. Cramps stronger a bit more like typical AF pains on left this side.

Any views are good ones as I've not told ANYONE about this possibility....Alex xx

Attachments

• iphone 4gs 1st may 003 (2).jpg
    iphone 4gs 1st may 003 (2).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 51
I'd get a FRER and see what it shows. Is it possible that you're just now getting ready to ovulate? With my chemical, my opks were light and I got positives on FRER, so unless your opks are super-sensitive, a FRER should definitely show positive if it is HCG turning the OPKS dark.

PS I do not see a line on the HPT but that doesn't mean it's not there in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->