Help! Advice needed please!

lizzielouise

Reaction score
If any of you ladies have experienced this, I could really use your input! I have no idea what's going on....

I'm on cycle day 14, I had my last period which seemed fairly normal, but I've been having a lot of early pregnancy symptoms, which doesn't make any sense having had a period. I've been very nauseous, really hungry, very tender/sore breasts, been fatigued, been really emotional (like PMS) and had a lot of cramping (almost like period cramping). I've also had bleeding when I brush my teeth, which I've read can be a sign of pregnancy. My partner and I had sex 4 days before my period and 2 and 5 days after. When we had sex two nights ago, I had to stop because I felt so nauseous. It's about 2 weeks before my next period, and I don't know if there's any point taking a test at this point or if I should just wait? I know ovulation can cause some cramping (and I've had this before) but I've never had the other symptoms around ovulation before. I'm getting a bit nervous and the nausea is getting worse. What do you think? Is it even possible that I could be pregnant, or is it just ovulation related? Should I take a test now or wait until closer to when my period is due? Thanks so much in advance!

Hi. Cd14 seems way too early to be pregnant already. Most women ovulate around that time, however some women ovulate as early as cd8 so every cycle/woman is different.
I would however, wait to test until perhaps cd20?
That would usually be too early to test but maybe in your case it could be okay?

Hopefully you're experiencing good signs and not just getting ill x
Best of luck

with DD i had sex every day leading up to my period and then it started on the 5th of november 2010. it lasted 7 days until the 12th and i left the country on the 15th. we DTD on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th. so on one of those 4 days (CD 7,8,9 and 10) i got pregnant. and the first symptom was throwing up which happened on the plane lol. so it is absolutely possible. unlikely, but possible. good luck!

I actually thought, perhaps stupidly, that I might have ovulated late last cycle and conceived then. Is that possible? I started feeling strange from the end of the period on, and it was a slightly odd period (more spotting than usual, cramps at the end which I never get, etc). This may be TMI (sorry!) but I've now got weird discharge that is mostly clear with white flecks and not very stretchy, definitely not like EWCM and which I don't think I've had before. I have no idea what that is all about!

Anything is possible, maybe you did ovulate late...the period you experienced was it normal for you or lighter? Some women bleed and mistake it for a period. If you are having alot of symptoms and think its a possibility then all you can do is take a test and see. x

I didn't pay too much attention, it seemed fairly normal at the time except I had spotting at the beginning and the end, which I never do. I don't think there was any clotting, which I usually have. It wasn't until I started cramping on the last day of the period that I thought something was up, although I just thought I was sick. On day 9, I started feeling moody, irritable and insatiably hungry, and then the breast tenderness and cramping started on day 10. Do you think I can test already or do I have to wait until my next period would be due?

Yes I think so, I mean if the period wasn't infact a period then I should think you can test. Worth a shot I think!!! :)

It was negative. I'm totally devastated, even thought it wasn't really planned. My partner wants to wait until closer to when AF is due and test again, but I'm not feeling hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->