Help AF Late Neg on a dollar store test

morm91

Reaction score
Okay so we are NTNP at the moment and AF is late Should have been here Saturday or sunday we are now tuesday, I took a dollar store test and it was neg, Im waiting for OH to get home to go get a good one(If AF hasnt arrived). I Have been having horrible mood swings, a constant headache, backache and much more tired then normally. I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a neg on a dollar store test even after a missed period and gotten a positive on an FRER. I am so confused, I literally broke down crying this morning because of how horrible I have been feeling these last few days. Any Help would be appreciated :) thanks

Absolutely. Dollar store tests just do NOT work for me. With both of my pregnancies I didn't even get a faint barely there positive on a dollar store test until everything else (including docs office test!) Had turned super dark.

I've had a Neg with one and tried the next day it was poss!! I felt overly tired with moodswings. However breast where also sore.

How would you feel if it was a poss? Xoxo

For me the dollar store ones worked good the day of a missed period however everyone is different and I have heard some women don't get a positive test until well after they have missed a period. I am not sure of their sensitivity but I think they are one of the more sensitive tests out there.

Tested yet? How are you feeling now? <3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->