Help!!! Am I miscarrying

Lara91

Reaction score
Friday gone (5 weeks preg) I started to have a very light bleeding with mild cramping, only really knew it was there when I wiped. At first it was a orangey colour (not bright red) then as the hours went on it turned to a browny colour. Got checked over by the doc she booked me for an early scan for this Friday, she did a pregnancy test & it still said I was pregnant. So today is Tuesday, I've had the browny colour stuff since Friday, seems to be getting less & less as the days go on (again it hasnt been massive amounts, only when I wiped) & no cramping or cramps since Friday. but this morning I did a home cheapy test (which I so wish I never) it was still positive but was a lighter positive than what I've had previously.. However I don't know whether I've urinated on it enough... It seems to be darker at one side of the line then like fades out to the other side of the line. I don't know if I'm just hoping things. This is a terrifying experience for me. If j was miscarrying would I have been in a lot of pain by now? & had a lot of bleeding?? Someone please tell me that I could still be pregnant pleaseeee!!! 😢😭😢 has anyone ever experienced this..

Also must add the cramping in Friday wasn't painful it was really really mild

Also must add the cramping in Friday wasn't painful it was really really mild

Trying to attach a picture to show... Don't know if it's worked. If it has the first test purple one was done a day before my missed period, middle test was done Thursday gone & the 3rd one was done this morning. What do yous think???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 13
Oh hun im not sure- I admit the test combined with the spotting and cramps is making things not look very good, but there's always hope- the test may have just had a less amount of dye in it and some people bleed in pregnsncy and everything is ok. Good luck for the scan

Oh hun im not sure- I admit the test combined with the spotting and cramps is making things not look very good, but there's always hope- the test may have just had a less amount of dye in it and some people bleed in pregnsncy and everything is ok. Good luck for the scan

That's what I'm thinking :( it's not looking good at all. So disheartened by it all 😢 heard a lot of positive things about bleeding/spotting In early pregnancy, I was feeling very hopeful until I did that pregnancy test this morning. Just hoping & praying everything's fine & it is something as simple as less dye in the test. I can only hope & pray x

I agree with lora, it doesn't sound good but that doesn't mean that it is definatly bad news. I bleed in my pregnancies, a lot. So fingers crossed that it's just a faulty test. Good luck and hope your scan goes ok.

Well I've sadly miscarried �� going to give my body a rest and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->