help am i preggies - white stuff coming out of my nipples

moonlight dust

Reaction score
Hi i have alot of prenancy signs.

camps
sore boobs
tiredness
very emotional and ratty a bit (mainly crying)
hard uterus (is this one???)
funny taste in mouth, like morning mouth doesnt matter how many times i brush my teeth.

not due for a period till saturday.
but a noticed ive got white stuff coming out my nipples. the more a squeeze the more that comes out and first it has abit of yellow in it but the fresh stuff is pure white.

but i thought even if i was pregnant that milk wouldnt come out yet.

can any one advise me please???

Im not sure if the white stuff is a sign or the uterus but the others all sound good, I didnt want to read and not say anything. Fx for you and :dust: heading your way and hope you get the answer you want xx :hug:

Hi there.....
I would say the cramps, tiredness, sore boobs, funny taste and emotions could be possible pregnancy signs, but I am not sure about the white stuff coming out of your nipples. If I was you I would make an appointment with your dr tomorrow and I would have thought he would give you some more ideas. Whatever you do, don't google it as it will come up with all sorts...just a bit of advice to save you worrying about things!
I hope you get the result that you are wanting ! :hugs:

Hi there...
Just wanted to add my two penneth in.!
I asked this same question last week, I had leaky boobs but I was told it was just a change in hormones - which for you might be a :bfp: but for me it was :witch:!
All your other symptoms sound good though hun, so Fx for you!

Just curious, how on earth do you know your uterus is hard?

As for the nipples, I believe discharge can happen with normal cycles sometimes but along with all the other signs it sounds hopeful. Fingers crossed for you.

I know one of the girls had a discharge from her nipples on here quite a while ago. She was not pregnant and when she visited her doctor it turned out to be a change in hormones.

That doesn't mean you are not pregnant though as your others signs are very promising. Either way, the discharge is nothing to worry about just something you need to check with your doctor and for goodness sake, stop squeezing them ... although that's exactly what we would all do :)

Hope you are preggers. :dust:

Im Only 16 & I Had Sex On Sunday The Day Of My Ovulation Is It Possible To Get This White Stuff Around My Nipple Early As A Pregnancy Symptoms?? :wacko::shrug:

Im Also Having:
Headaches
Tired
Feel Bloated
Dizzy & Nauseous

one of the women on here said that over stimulation could cause stuff to leak from your nipples

Hi there...
Just wanted to add my two penneth in.!
I asked this same question last week, I had leaky boobs but I was told it was just a change in hormones - which for you might be a :bfp: but for me it was :witch:!
All your other symptoms sound good though hun, so Fx for you!
Im Only 16 & I Had Sex On Sunday The Day Of My Ovulation Is It Possible To Get This White Stuff Around My Nipple Early As A Pregnancy Symptoms??

Im Also Having:
Headaches
Tired
Feel Bloated
Dizzy & Nauseous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member