Help And Advice Needed!!!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
Hi, i've been posing in ttc for the last month or so, i normally have a very regular cycle 28-30 days however this month i'm now on day 59 and still no sign of af, i've done loads of hpt all :bfn: and last week had a blood test done which also showed negative.

the problem is i've decided to start temping and using opk's which i've got in all ready, i don't really understand it, what is supposed to happen to your temp when your ovulating etc... any advice will be grateful, when should i start using opk's?

but still no :witch: how can i start using these if the old b*tch doesn't show up!!!!! i've never beel late before and now i'm worried my cycles are going to be mad, i also feel like i'm running out of time as i'm 39 next month and the biological clock is ticking!!

thanks xx:hug:

If you’re not sure of when your next period is due, you can start using ovulation predictor kits everyday. The problem with this is it'll cost you a fortune, so the way to help this along is to check your cervical mucus. If it is a watery consistency or like egg-white (stretchy and stringy) then ovulation will probably happen soon – within a week or less. So… if you check this everyday, and start having sex when it’s fertile (watery or egg-white) THEN use the OPK’s to pinpoint ovulation, you should be covered.

Sign up to Fertility Friend, and then every morning take your temperature using a BBT thermometer. (BBT ones gives you your temps to 2 decimals places for accuracy). You need to take it at the same time each morning before moving, eating, talking or anything. If/when you ovulate, you will see a definite rise in the pattern of your temps the day AFTER, and they will stay up until you either find out you’re pregnant, or your period comes.

HTH

thanks stardancer, i appreciate your help, i'll start temping from 2morrow morning and try a chart thingy lol xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->