Help... anyone else with these symptoms

Mammyduffy

Reaction score
So my period was 6 days late thought nothing about it! I have been feeling crampy since my period was due and feeling as though the bleeding was about to start any minute (as I usually do each month)

For some reason this morning I decided to take a pregnancy test that I had lying around from a few months ago... usually when my period is late I take the test its negative and then BOOM there is my period a few hours later, today it was THE MOST DISTINCT POSITIVE LINE EVER!!!! Talk about shock!!

But why am I still feeling like my period could start at any minute? And why am I getting cramps?!?! Anyone else have this / is it normal?!?!?!?!

Congratulations! Period type cramping is completley normal! With my first pregnancy i was convinced i was about to have my period so didnt test for ages! X

Congratulations! Period type cramping is completley normal! With my first pregnancy i was convinced i was about to have my period so didnt test for ages! X

Thanks.... I'm really struggling to come to terms with this!!!:wacko: very unexpected and not really great timing..... I feel really bad for my hubby coz he's over the moon and I am just stressing out!!!!

Its a big thing to get you head around especially if your wernt expecting it! Im sure with time you will be juat as excited and things will work out for you! The ladies on here are all fab so you will always have people to talk to about things xx

I have been having bad period like cramps from two days before I was due on (3rd)

This pregnancy for me was the same, the baby is very much wanted, but the timing isn't ideal,as times gone on it's became more perfect, so excited and the timing is right. Give it time. Congrats xxx

I'm happy about it at home and thinking about us having a baby... my only concern is work!!!!! EVERY single female I work with is going out on maternity leave and I was the only one left, so I was going to be taking on a lot more responsibility, more money etc etc etc I was finally going to have my chance to make it as something in here and hold the fort whilst everyone was gone..... and now I'm gonna be gone too!!! I will be in so much trouble with my bosses when this news comes out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->