Help anyone use OPK? TTC after MMC

Joobjoob

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all...this is my first time posting,

I had a MMC in October and had an ERPC. Everything went well and I got a -ve HPT a week or so after the ERPC.

Recently I have been trying OPK's to see when I OV (Not 'trying' this cycle, really waiting for AF)
I missed a few days of th OPK's (Had been getting totally -ve results, no second line at all - had this last time I used them, and then had a slight fade in result to OV)
Then the other day (after missing a few days) I got a faint line on the OPK. The question is, could I have OV'd in that few days I missed and it was a 'fade out'?? Do you get those?
Maybe a bit of a strange question and maybe I'm clutching at straws that my body is getting back to normal, any help would be brilliant.
x

I wish I knew more about the Ov tests. I just know that you should take them in the afternoon. I know people have said it can be totally normal and not necessarily an indicator of anything to have some of the hormone in your system which would show as a negative O test, with a faint line. Some women always have a faint line on those tests whenever they take them.
I guess it is possible you missed your ovulation, but I would keep using them and see if you get a clear answer. How far along were you when you had your m/c? I have had 2 early ones and have got back into a pretty normal schedule right away. I really hope it is the same for you and you get back to a normal schedule and get your bfp soon.

Hi Hun,
Sorry for your loss :hugs:
It is possible you have missed it and the faint line you got is you finishing OV but I can't say for def, as I used to get faints all the time even when I was no where near OV. I bought a saliva ovulation test and I'd recommend them, they're a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it they're very handy and you even end up saving £

I was meant to be 11 wks but bubs stopped growing at about 8. Felt like my body got back to normal pretty quick with no bleeding and a neg preg test fairly soon.
I had been getting totally neg OV tests (as I had before) so when i saw the line I thought something musta been different! I guess I just have to wait for AF. Not so good at waiting though...

What is the difference with the saliva ones apart from the obvious how you test!!?!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->