Help anyone?

Bubblesuk

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone thinks this is positive im due AF in 2 days im not sure if its and evap but it does have a slight pinkish tinge to it

Attachments

• P12-12-09_1332-1[1].jpg
    P12-12-09_1332-1[1].jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 66
how do i add another pic i thought i had added them all

I hope this worked

Attachments

• P12-12-09_1332-2[1].jpg
    P12-12-09_1332-2[1].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 116
I can see it too!! It looks like my dollar tests and I got a decent line on a FRER yesterday. Fx'd for you! Can't wait to see more tests! :)

Thanks guys i dont have any more tests in the house and i dont want to tell hubby to bring some in cause if it is true and i am pregnant then i want to try and keep it as a surprise for now anyway x

i can see it!....

ive just had the same sort of test come up now too....took a asda cheapie to satify my poas addiction and left it in the bathroom for half a hour thinking it was negative,gone back to throw it in the bin and theres a pinkish line appeared.....its infront of me now getting slightly darker.i dunno what to make of it!!

Blomming tests eh?!

Fingers crossed its your BFP!

My pic was taken a while after the time so thats why im not so sure i have PCOS and i have had 2 MC
Jellybean i hope its the start of a BFP for both of us xx

I should be a bit of an old pro at pregnancy tests!....ive had 4 MMC in 13 months so by now you think id learn to pee on the stick and then chuck it away rather than leave it out......the things us women do eh?!...lol

Lol tell me about it
I had a MMC last year and a MC in feb this year i am a POAS addict and i have spent a fortune only if my DH knew lol
I have a feeling about this month and i dont know why im just keeping everything crossed x

Im sorry to hear about your losses

Oh my goodness the amount of money i spend on my month poas addiction is rediculous!My hubby thinks my buying shoes and handbags fettish has tailed off as i havnt bought anything new in ages......little does he know the money i used to spend on shoes on handbags gets spent on buying pretty much my own body weight in pregnancy tests and ovulation kits each month....what they dont know wont hurt them eh:winkwink:

LOL i agree im sorry to hear about your losses 2
I just looked at the test and its getting darker its been 3 hrs since i peed on it i dont know whats going on lol
Have you got a pic of your test x

OH i really hope its your BFP

I have got a pic of my test but im trying to find the wire that i plug into my computer from my camera....were moving on the 18th and ive got a feeling hubbys packed it...as soon as i locate it il upload the pic

What do you think ??

Attachments

• P12-12-09_1506[1].jpg
    P12-12-09_1506[1].jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 57
That is EXACTLY how mine looks....how spooky!

i think that looks like the start of a beautifull BFP for you

Awww thanks hun im going to try and get a FRER asap its my xmas party tonight i wish i has some more tests in the house anyone live beside newcastle so they could bring me some lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->