• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help assurance needed please!

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Hi girls I am currently just home from 4 days in hospital with cholastasis - baby is being delivered on tues by section and have had a rough time of it - my stupid friend just messaged me about a dream she had and instead of saying I was screaming telling the docs to keep her in until her due date she had a typo and put die date :( :( I have been so scared of stillbirth really I have been since being so poorly and then that message came and has made me feel so so scared! I have only slept 5 hours in 72 so perhaps very emotional but it has really, really scared me :( sorry to vent feeling so emotional :(

Do they have you on a fetal monitor? If not, tell them to do so. Just hearing baby's heartbeat will be all the reassurance you need.

Agree with above, hearing babies heartbeat should reassure you. Sorry you're feeling so scared hun, sending you the biggest hugs :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->