HELP! BFP or ghost line?

friscodenny

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would very much appreciate your take on this. I am 12 dpo right now and have been pretty sure I am out this month. But of course I got this little squinter to keep me hooked!! AGH! I can't tell if there is any color in it or not...it seems like a ghost line to me...but i would appreciate ANY insight. I don't know if inverting the pic would do any good...I don't even know if I can do that on my computer. Hope to hear from yall soon!

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 109
Hi im not to sure but when i put my laptop back a bit i tink i say a really light line! I hope im right, good luck, sendin lost of baby dust!
:dust:

Thanks for the reply!!!! I am on the edge of my seat. I hope you are right too. I just think the POAS Gods are playing a cruel trick on me!!! They love to do that ya know...

Just take another one in the mornin wit fmu & maybe the line will get darker then. I hope it does, i cant wait 2 get my own bfp! Hopefully it will be nxt wk, fx crossed for us both :flower:

:dust:

"Just take another one in the morning.." hahaha ahhh it sounds so easy to just wait til the morning doesn't it!!? What are we like?? FX for you next week!! Maybe November is our lucky month!!

Yes i can defo see a extremely faint pinky but it is most defo there. I have looked at enough of them to tell and there is something! xxxx

I had one a bit darker than this yesterday at 8 dpo but was BFN this morning with the same brand of test and FMU sadly. If you can, try not to get your hopes up until you get something more clear cut. I was very very excited for a few hours then bitterly disappointed this morning.

it looks like a feint positive which i would have expected at 12 dpo when pregnant...the line should get darker every few days... x

Thanks everyone...I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up as I know this could be a total fluke. Would appreciate as many opinions as I can get though...it keeps me going until I can test again!

i can see a faint line YAY, have my fx'd for u, let us know how it goes tomorrow.

With my naked eye i can see a faint line!! Test again in the am! Good luck babydoll.

I will def update everyone. I am not sure how to tell if it's a ghost line. Ugh so anxious!!

i wud think a ghost line is one that has no colour or a coloured line that appeared after the maximum waiting time for the test result to appear. Urs doesnt appear to be either if those. So i think its an early positive that is feint as u r testing early.

Well ladies it was BFN this AM...and I did a FMU and SMU. Am I out?

So sorry. Exactly what happened to me. But we aren't out until AF arrives. 13 dpo is still early, some women don't get a positive until they are a week late. I'm 10 dpo today, 2 days after my false hope and still BFN but temps rising so have not given up the dream just yet.

With my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what DPO I was but I thought I was imagining things when I saw the line because it was so faint on the day of my missed period. So, until the witch shows up, don't give up!!

I am just so frustrated. They have had me on progesterone this month so I have no idea when my prriodnis supposed to start and when I will truly be "late." Any thoughts from anyone else??

I am just so frustrated. They have had me on progesterone this month so I have no idea when my prriodnis supposed to start and when I will truly be "late." Any thoughts from anyone else??

I dont see any line if im honest :cry: do u keep track of ur af? im having same problem at the moment. chin up it will be ur time soon :hugs:

Is your period due today? keep testing! Even though I got very early positives last last 2 pregnancies, this time I didn't get a pos until the day of my missed period.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->