help! bleeding, cramping, low sac & 6wks3days

xxxbnmxxx

Reaction score
I am currently, supposed to be, 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Last Friday when I got up to pee I noticed a light pink spot of blood as I wiped. I went to see my doctor which then told me my cervix was closed and sent me to the ER for blood work and an ultrasound. Everything was normal... Saturday night I got really bad cramps, heavy bleeding and had to visit the ER where they told me I had a UTI. As I peed to give them a sample a transparent, deflated balloon like tissue about 4 inches long with clots was laying in the toilet. Monday, at my follow up an ultrasound showed the sac was still in my uterus but seemed to "move lower" from the last ultrasound. The bleeding & cramps have became way less intense. What is going on, I won't be seen for another 2 weeks!

I feel bad that you are going through this. I know it is very stressful. The deflated balloon that you are talking about sounds like my miscarriage. The embryo came out and it looked like what you are talking about. If you still have a sac on the ultra sound, maybe you miscarried one baby that wasn't going to make it but you have one that is still good? Your story baffles me, and I have definitely heard about miscarrying one and the other baby turns out perfectly fine.

Prayers are going your way......

This is my first pregnancy & was so excited when I found out about 2 weeks ago.
Thank you so much! Coming from a small town doctors are so busy & limited. All this time I thought the lady who has been seeing me is an RN. I'm trying to stat positive but the attitude I'm getting is, "If it is going to happen, it is going to happen. There is nothing we can do for you."

I pray everything works out for u. I almost went Into a bit of a depression before my first appt. I think it's normal to worry But focus on the fact that something was actually seen and stay hopeful. I'm rooting for I and ur baby. I lightly spotted I think week 5 or six. But only for a few hrs. Pain. I'm always in pain. They told me I would miscarry and I just heard baby's heart beat couple days ago. I hope u get the same: )

This is my first pregnancy & was so excited when I found out about 2 weeks ago.
Thank you so much! Coming from a small town doctors are so busy & limited. All this time I thought the lady who has been seeing me is an RN. I'm trying to stat positive but the attitude I'm getting is, "If it is going to happen, it is going to happen. There is nothing we can do for you."

Also. U could have cysts. I just found out 4 weeks after going to the er that I had cysts and they found clots near my ovaries and tubes But said it was Ok. I was a bit upset that all possibilities aren't mentioned by doctors and when a pregnant woman is in pain and spotting,they automatically say miscarriage: (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->