Help**bleeding experiences

May55

Reaction score
I'm currently in ER waiting to be seen, I'm a mess.. After 20 months of ttc and 2 miscarriages in that time, I have made it to 8 weeks 4 days pregnant. This morning all was normal and I out of normal felt a "gush" of sorts. Went to the toilet and it was very watery pink, when I wiped it was red and one drop fell into the toilet. That was 2 hours ago, since then it's only when I wipe, an off red colour, not extremely bright maybe more brick. I can't go through this again. I tried my Doppler while in a panic and I think I heard the heartbeat for a moment (I've been hearing a 180 heartbeat for 3 days now) but I listened for only a second and went out the door. I need to hear experiences.. I know how this can end, I've been there 3 times I just really thought things are ok this time.. Could they be? Looking for any experiences..I have zero pain I feel completely normal.

During one of my viable pregnancies I woke one morning around 8 weeks, went to the loo and felt a "gush". The toilet water was pinky red and when I wiped there was fresh red blood. Over the day it tapered off getting darker in colour and less in amount till a few hours after the gush it was almost brown and just a light discharge.

I had a scan and no cause was seen, they thought it was a sch that had suddenly bled out. So all is not lost yet, it could be something similar.

I had the same with both of mine. Was working nightshift and felt really wet then almost t like I wet myself. it was pink and red for a few days but my pregnancy continued well. hope everything is OK xxx

Not sure if this is any comfort but as the ladies above have also shared, not all hope is lost! With my first daughter, following a previous MMC, I had the same experience, I felt that 'gush' and on checking found a very pink discharge, on wiping, bright red... I was, as you are, terrified but after being checked over, baby was absolutely fine! I was around 9 weeks when I had my scare. With this pregnancy (currently 13wks 6days), I also had a small pink bleed only last week - Again, nothing to worry about. Both times I had no cramping, pain or anything. Its more common than I realised to bleed slightly in early pregnancy. Wishing you all the very best - Sending lots of hugs! X

Have you been seen yet May How are you holding up

I've got an early scan on Friday. Just praying mine eases off.

I'm thinking of you xx

I had the same thing happen except a little earlier. I came back from Ob appointment around 6 weeks and felt that "gush" that you are describing. Started bleeding. Then I started bleeding more heavily- no cramps though. Freaked out and went to the ER because the bleeding was getting heavier than a period. Ended up just being a hematoma, but I bled until probably around 9 weeks. It's scary when you don't know what's happening, I completely understand! I thought I was losing my baby, and that's what the nurse was telling me as well. That baby is now a healthy 8 month old!:happydance:

UPDATE: ER wasnt very helpful..in a weird handheld ultrasound machine with very bad quality, we were quite sure we saw the heartbeat..im 99% sure but the doctor wants me to have a good ultrasound tomorrow to look for where the bleeding came from. Used my doppler and got the heartbeat right away..178-180 so im taking a breath for now. Thanks so much ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->